• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a past host receive 2 items at 60% off for booking in February?

In summary, the "Past Booking Benefit in Feb" promotion is a special offer for customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. By scheduling and holding a party in February, you can earn exclusive discounts and rewards on top of the regular host rewards. To qualify, you must have hosted a party in the past. This promotion can be combined with other host rewards, and the benefits include even more discounts and free products, as well as the opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun cooking experience. To redeem the rewards, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to receive.
kam
Staff member
I am almost 100% sure that:
If a past host has someone who booked off of her host in February, then the past host gets to pick 2 items at 60% off (which is the actual Host Special).

But my past host has quesioned this. Here is part of her email:

"I wasn't sure if I got both b/c on the order form it says that past host special is limited to one...... it is in fine print at bottom. "

I think this is on the OOF that is provided to us. But I think it just means "One host special" - which in February is 2 items...

But I just wanted to verify that she gets the 2 items at 60% off.

Yes, she gets 2 - if you read the host flyer, it states a limit of 4 per show - 2 for the current host, 2 for the past host.

Yes, that's what I thought. Thanks!

1. What is the "Past Booking Benefit in Feb" promotion?

The "Past Booking Benefit in Feb" promotion is a special offer for our valued customers who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. During the month of February, you can earn exclusive discounts and rewards on top of our regular host rewards when you schedule and hold a party.

2. How do I qualify for the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion?

To qualify for the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and schedule and hold a party during the month of February. This promotion is only available to customers who have hosted a party in the past.

3. Can I combine the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion with our regular host rewards. This means you can earn even more discounts and free products when you host a party in February.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a party in February with the Past Booking Benefit promotion?

The Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion offers exclusive discounts and rewards on top of our regular host rewards. This means you can earn even more discounts and free products when you host a party in February. Plus, it's a great opportunity to gather your friends and family and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

5. How do I redeem the rewards from the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion?

To redeem your rewards from the Past Booking Benefit in Feb promotion, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to redeem. They will take care of the rest and make sure you receive your rewards as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TJMagoo