• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!

In summary, the "Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can book a Pampered Chef show for only $34, instead of the regular rate of $80. To take advantage of this promotion, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and select the "Book a Show" option, then follow the instructions and enter the promo code provided. This promotion is available for all types of Pampered Chef shows and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The deadline for booking a show and using this promotion is [insert specific deadline date], after which the regular rate of $80 will apply.
winklermom
One of the host specials in February will be the DCB for $34 with a $650+ show! That ought to be a huge selling point for booking shows, I would think! Wahoo!!

I guess I know what item my recipes in january will be made with.

gailz2 said:
I guess I know what item my recipes in january will be made with.

Exactly! That's what I was thinking today while making dinner.

What is the "Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!" promotion?

The "Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can book a Pampered Chef show for only $34, instead of the regular rate of $80.

How do I book a show to take advantage of this promotion?

To book a show and redeem the "Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and select the "Book a Show" option. Then, follow the instructions and enter the promo code provided to receive the discounted rate.

Is this promotion available for all Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, this promotion is available for all types of Pampered Chef shows, including in-home shows, virtual shows, and catalog shows.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promo code can be used per show booking.

What is the deadline for booking a show and using this promotion?

The deadline for booking a show and using the "Book Your Show Now! Amazing DCB Special for $34!" promotion is [insert specific deadline date]. After this date, the regular show rate of $80 will apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef