• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraiser Bookings: Benefits for Hosts

In summary, future booking with Pampered Chef has several benefits such as earning free products and discounts, hosting a virtual cooking show, and helping friends and family discover high-quality kitchen tools and recipes. To future book a party, contact your consultant or choose a date at your current party. You can change the date of your future booked party by contacting your consultant, but this may affect product availability. If you cancel your future booked party, you will lose rewards and your consultant may lose potential sales. Future booking rewards will be received after the party and can be redeemed with your consultant's guidance.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Does anyone know if a host of a fundraiser can get the host specials from the bookings of the fundraiser?
I tried to find a host number for her and there wasn't any.

No, the host cannot. The only advantage to being a host is that they are able to purchase the current month's 60% off special. Also, they are required to pay shipping on their purchase.

Last edited:
PamperedchefDaly said:
No, the host cannot. The only advantage to being a host is that they are able to purchase the current month's 60% off special. Also, they are required to pay shipping on their purchase.

The organization receives $3 for each booking which is why the Chairperson does not get the booking benefit.

What are the benefits of future booking with Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to future booking with Pampered Chef. First, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on your future purchases. Second, you will have the chance to host a virtual cooking show and receive even more rewards. Lastly, you will have the satisfaction of helping your friends and family discover high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.

How do I future book a Pampered Chef party?

To future book a Pampered Chef party, simply contact your consultant and schedule a date for your next party. You can also future book at your current party by choosing a date and inviting your friends and family to attend.

Can I change the date of my future booked party?

Yes, you can change the date of your future booked party by contacting your consultant and discussing alternative dates. However, keep in mind that changing the date may affect the availability of certain products or rewards.

What happens if I cancel my future booked party?

If you cancel your future booked party, you will lose the opportunity to earn free products and discounts. Your consultant may also lose potential sales and rewards. Therefore, we recommend rescheduling rather than cancelling your party.

When will I receive my future booking rewards?

Your future booking rewards will be received after your party is held and all orders are submitted. Your consultant will provide you with more information on when to expect your rewards and how to redeem them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dancedivine