• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Bookings from Cooking Show: Benefits for Hosts?

In summary, the benefit of future bookings from a cooking show for the host is the opportunity to receive the host special (60% off product) the month the show was booked. This is different from how it was done 7 or 8 years ago, where hosts received extra points for each booking. The new system is more beneficial for hosts as they have the chance to get a higher discount and can spread out their host bonuses over multiple shows. This change has been well received by past hosts.
ChefErin
I know I should know, but I'm seriously spacing out at the moment. How do future bookings from a coking show benefit the host? Do they get additional free product value or does it incrementally bump up their discount percentage?

They get the host special (60% off product) the month the show was booked.

ok....is this different from how it was done 7 or 8 years ago? I first did PC back then and I swear it was different.......

It was different back then. That was under the old points system, and they got extra points for each booking. I think it averaged out to about $3 more in product value per booking.

When we changed to just a Free Product Value $$ - the bookings incentive also changed.
Now, when someone books from a show - the past host can go to their show and get the host bonus for that month. This is a better deal for everyone for a few different reasons:

1. Shows are much more likely to hold - because the past host wants her host bonus!

2. It's worth more - would you rather have $3 more to spend, or the opportunity to get 60% off a product you've really been wanting?

3. It helps get bookings for more than one month! At a show I did in January, I got 6 bookings - spread out from Feb - May! The host loves this, because she can participate in all 6 shows without spending a bundle! She chooses the host bonus she wants at each show!

Since changing to this new program, I have not had even one past host complain about this way of handling bookings - in fact, they've all loved it!

Thanks, Becky!! I thought I was losing it :) This new way does seem much more beneficial to the hosts than the old way :)

What are the benefits of booking future shows at a cooking show?

Booking future shows at a cooking show can have several benefits for the host, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques and recipes, and receiving personalized recommendations from the Pampered Chef consultant.

How does booking future shows benefit the host's guests?

Booking future shows allows the host's guests to continue learning and exploring new cooking techniques and recipes, as well as have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

What incentives are offered for hosts who book future shows at a cooking show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for hosts who book future shows, such as free products based on the total sales at the show, discounts on select products, and the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards.

Can hosts customize their future shows to fit their preferences?

Yes, hosts have the opportunity to customize their future shows by selecting specific themes or recipes they would like to focus on, as well as invite certain guests who may have specific interests or dietary restrictions.

Are there any time constraints for booking future shows at a cooking show?

There are no time constraints for booking future shows at a cooking show. Hosts can choose to schedule their show as far in advance as they would like, or they can choose to book a show within a shorter time frame if they prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • topchef.heather