• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Invites for an Online HWC Fundraiser: Tips and Tricks | TIA

In summary, "Another Invite Question" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to send invitations to your friends and family to join a Pampered Chef party or event. To send an invitation using this feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Another Invite Question" section. You can track the status of your invitations by going to the "Invitations Sent" tab. There is no limit to the number of invitations you can send, and you need a Pampered Chef account to use this feature.
Becky0216
I am doing an online HWC fundraiser. How do I send and invite to everyone from my contact list? I can't seem to figure this out.
TIA

You can't (easily). Invites only go to people in the guest list for that show. What you can do is export your contact list, then log in as the host and use the import contacts function.Otherwise, I'd just send the generic HWC announcement, and include a blurb about the FR.

thanks Ann. I have been entering them manually for the past hour. Got 1/8th of them in:)

What is "Another Invite Question"?

"Another Invite Question" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to send invitations to your friends and family to join a Pampered Chef party or event. This feature makes it easy to connect with others and share the Pampered Chef experience.

How do I send an invitation using "Another Invite Question"?

To send an invitation using "Another Invite Question", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Another Invite Question" section. From there, you can enter the email addresses of the people you would like to invite and customize the message before sending the invitation.

Can I track the status of my invitations sent through "Another Invite Question"?

Yes, you can track the status of your invitations by going to the "Another Invite Question" section and clicking on the "Invitations Sent" tab. This will show you the list of invitations you have sent and their current status (such as pending, accepted, or declined).

How many invitations can I send using "Another Invite Question"?

There is no limit to the number of invitations you can send using "Another Invite Question". You can invite as many people as you'd like to join your Pampered Chef party or event.

Do I need a Pampered Chef account to use "Another Invite Question"?

Yes, you need to have a Pampered Chef account to use "Another Invite Question". If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • nikki70563
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikki70563
  • bunksc