• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Show: Tips and Advice for Hosting a Virtual Performance - TIA

In summary, the host cannot have the show shipped to their home. The guests must pay direct shipping.
JaimeQ
I have a friend that is in Japan that would like to do an online show through me... Does anyone have a flyer with info on it I can send to her on how it will work?

Anyone have advice on doing a show like this? TIA

First, is your friend on a military base?

Yes she is.

Good. Didn't want you to get all set up and then not be able to do the show. I don't know the regs, but I believe you can only sell to those who live on the base. And, shipping is going to be expensive. When I do an online show I treat it like a show that I booked from a fair - more host coaching. I send out the email from the website as well as another email with a guest list attached to it. I do suggest that online/catalog show hosts make a guest list and keep track of who they have talked to. Other than that, I'm probably not too much help. Sorry - headache.

THanks... I'll have to do some research and see what the rules and regs are.

You can only sell to people with a military address - basically US nationals living abroad. (There's probably a better way to word that, that our lovely consultants overseas can tell us.) Everyone has to have direct shipping, and it's higher than in the States.

Thank you Ann.

Ok so a host doing an online show overseas can they have the show shipped to their home like a reg. host? and then distripute it or does every guest have to pay direct shipping?

....bump.....

JaimeQ said:
Ok so a host doing an online show overseas can they have the show shipped to their home like a reg. host? and then distripute it or does every guest have to pay direct shipping?
I believe that they have to have each order direct shipped to the guests, You really need to hear from some of our overseas military consultants for the particulars on this though.

I'm hoping to hear from one of them ;)

Hey Jaime!! How are things for your hubby? Mine is missing home, but we are more than half way through now.

Yes, each guest must pay direct shipping. It bites, but it's true. Because of the MPS and SOFA rules and regulations you cannot ship to the host to distribute.

Good luck with your show!!

Thank you. My hubby is missing home also, but he says time is going by fast.

Related to Online Show: Tips and Advice for Hosting a Virtual Performance - TIA

1. How do I attend an online Pampered Chef show?

To attend an online Pampered Chef show, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with a link to the show and any necessary login information.

2. Can I still earn host rewards for an online show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for an online show. Your consultant will provide you with a host code to share with your guests, and any orders placed using that code will count towards your rewards.

3. How do I make a purchase during an online show?

During an online show, your consultant will provide you with a link to the Pampered Chef website. You can browse and add items to your cart as usual, and at checkout, enter the host code provided by your consultant.

4. Can I still play games and participate in activities during an online show?

Yes, your consultant may still plan games and activities for the online show. These can be done through video conferencing or through interactive online platforms.

5. How do I receive my products after making a purchase at an online show?

Your products will be shipped directly to your home after making a purchase at an online show. You can expect to receive them within a few days to a week, depending on your location and shipping method chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MomToEli