• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Advice: How to Handle Your First Online Order from a Host's Show

In summary, once a host has closed their show and submitted the orders, you will receive an email notification with the details of the first online order. The payment for this order will be processed through the host's credit card, and you will receive the payment once the order has been delivered. No changes can be made to the order after it has been submitted, but if there are any issues, you can contact the host for potential solutions. The delivery time will vary depending on the shipping method and location, and for any damaged or missing items, please contact customer service with the order number and details for assistance.
MomToEli
I just had someone place an online order via my website (the first!), through a host's show. Do I need to do anything with that order, like add it to the show when I submit it? I am ready to submit, but will wait until I hear back from you experts!

TIA!

Sandy, you have to manually transfer the order to your show! If you don't - it won't be part of the show!

If it was through her show (vs individual), you have to enter it into P3 or PP, just like any outside order.

YES - if it was for a show, you have to manually add it to the show in PP or P3 (whatever you use). I also try to call the customer and confirm their order and cc# before I submit the show - just to make sure everything is correct.

The credit card information is encrypted! I only see the last four digits! How am I supposed to enter that into P3? :eek:

Never mind ... just read the fine print ...

When you print out the order from your website, All the credit card info will be there

I assume that you figured it out. You have to login to your website, Work With Shows, click on web orders for that show and print the order (if that's easier for you). Just be aware that their full cc# is there so if you keep it, you may want to remove that.

I did figure it out, thank you! I've entered it and closed the show. 2 down today, 2 more to go ...

Related to Expert Advice: How to Handle Your First Online Order from a Host's Show

1. How do I know when I have received my first online order from a host's show?

Once the show has closed and the host has submitted the orders, you will receive an email notification with the details of the first online order.

2. How do I handle the payment for the first online order?

The payment for the first online order will be processed through the host's credit card, as they are responsible for collecting payments from their guests. You will receive the payment from the host once the order has been delivered.

3. Can I make any changes to the first online order received from a host's show?

No, once the order has been submitted by the host, no changes can be made. However, if there are any issues with the order, you can contact the host to discuss potential solutions.

4. How long will it take for me to receive the first online order from a host's show?

The delivery time for the first online order will depend on the shipping method selected by the host and the location of the delivery. You can check estimated delivery times on our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

5. What should I do if the first online order is damaged or missing items?

If the first online order is damaged or missing items, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with the order number and details of the issue. We will work with you to find a solution and ensure the host and their guests are satisfied with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • yankfan24