• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Changeover Kit: Did You Receive the Updated Planning Guide?

In summary, the CO kit should be delivered today, the regional meeting starts today, and the show will start tonight.
whiteyteresa
I just got my kit a few hours ago

As I was going through it - I notice that the Planning Guide has the same picture on it as last season, so I check for the little code on the back page at the bottom and they say FN31-09/07 - this is last season's paper work

Did everyone get the same thing or did you get a NEW planning Guide packet?

:chef:

Ya know now that I think about it, I noticed the picture was the same also. I will have to check the code on the back when I get home. I thought it was a little weird myself.

They don't change every season, necessarily. The date would be the date of the last revision.On the paperwork order form, it's not indicated as new this season.

I still don't have my changeover kit - Im so bummed! I placed a very small Spring supply order on Tuesday and that came today along with my sell-a-thon products (which was exciting!) but I REALLY want to my paperwork! I was so looking forward to looking thru the catalog tonight. I thought we were all supposed to have it by today, maybe Im mistaken?

Cindycooks said:
I still don't have my changeover kit - Im so bummed! I placed a very small Spring supply order on Tuesday and that came today along with my sell-a-thon products (which was exciting!) but I REALLY want to my paperwork! I was so looking forward to looking thru the catalog tonight. I thought we were all supposed to have it by today, maybe Im mistaken?

For consultants and future directors, it is to be delivered by Jan 29.
I don't have mine yet either and I am soooo looking forward to getting it. Don't worry, it won't be much longer.:)

I have finally received all of my things: CO Kit, SAT items, recruiting promo items, tablecloth. Very exciting!

My CO kit is "on truck for delivery" today.....and of course, today, I have a regional meeting all morning and show this afternoon - won't even be home until this evening....and I'll be spending the evening with my guys.......

Related to New Changeover Kit: Did You Receive the Updated Planning Guide?

1. What is a "Changeover Kit"?

A "Changeover Kit" is a set of tools and accessories designed to help you easily transition between different tasks while cooking or baking. It typically includes items such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and various utensils.

2. What makes the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit different from other kitchen tools?

The Pampered Chef Changeover Kit is specifically designed to streamline the cooking and baking process. All the tools and accessories included in the kit are high-quality and functional, making it easy to switch between tasks without having to search for different tools or make a mess in the kitchen.

3. How many pieces are included in the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit?

The number of pieces included in the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit may vary depending on the specific kit you purchase. However, most kits include around 10-15 pieces, including measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and various utensils.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit is designed to be versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks. It includes a variety of tools and accessories that can be used for various tasks in the kitchen.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the pieces included in the Pampered Chef Changeover Kit are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash some items, such as wooden utensils, to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef