• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Poem Needed for Pto Back to Teacher Gifts...

In summary, Lisa is working on a poem for a back to school gift for teachers and staff at her school. The gift will consist of a water bottle with a drink mix packet and candy bar in a pocket on the bottle. Lisa shares a poem she found but is struggling to come up with her own version. She receives suggestions and eventually comes up with a final version that includes references to summer memories and a desire for a successful school year. She also mentions wanting to include a zester or PC products in the gift, but is unable to due to approval from PTO officers.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm working on poem for back to school gift for teachers and staff at our school.

It's going to be a water bottle with a drink mix packet and candy bar which will be in pocket that is on the water bottle.

I'm not doing well coming up with a poem.....

Here's something I found...but don't really like it....needs some tweaking..just not sure how to change......

Welcome back to school.

We hope this will
Make your day brighter and more refreshing.
Save it until the first day….
and we you need a pick me up,
open up the Candy Bar and
we wanted to keep summer alive,
so we brought you some more refreshing lemonade…….

Here’s to a great 2010-2011 school year

Please let me know.....suggestions....changes...

THanks,

Lisa

What about this??
Not that I did not like yours, I am just a rhymer. :)The summer went by rather fast,
We all knew it would not last.With this water bottle, may it keep your thirst away,
Keeping hydrated will surely keep you from going astray. With the candy bar, may it give you a mid day boost,
So the students can remember all you have introduced. Thank you for all you do,
We know the school would not be the same without you!The 2010-2011 school year will be the best,
yet another school year full of zest!

or instead of zest you could use success :]

Kenzie09 said:
or instead of zest you could use success :]

good call!

Like it, thanks so much. I'm not a poem writer, can you tell??

Thanks,

Lisa

How about putting this after the water bottle mention:And we hope this lemonade
Will remind you of the summer memories you madeActually like the zest ... reminds me of lemon zest!

you could put a lemon and a zester in the basket--to bring the same zest to the water/or lemonade they bring to the class.....I just don't have the words due to pain meds

Would love to leave zester or PC products for them...but can't this is from PTO officers and they've not approved that.

I've got lots of help with the poem and now am working on it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Great job with the poem!!!

1. How can I come up with a creative poem for PTO back to teacher gifts?

One way to come up with a creative poem is to think about what makes your teachers special and how they impact your child's education. You can also incorporate inside jokes or funny moments from the school year. Another option is to search for pre-written teacher appreciation poems online and personalize them to fit your PTO and teachers.

2. Do I have to write a poem or can I use a quote or song lyrics for the PTO back to teacher gifts?

You can use any form of written expression that you feel best represents your appreciation for your teachers. Quotes or song lyrics can be a great option if you are not comfortable writing a poem. Just make sure to give credit to the original source if using someone else's words.

3. How long should the poem for PTO back to teacher gifts be?

The length of the poem is up to you. It can be a short and sweet message or a longer, more detailed expression of gratitude. Just make sure to keep it appropriate and respectful.

4. Can I include the names of all the PTO members in the poem for the back to teacher gifts?

Yes, you can include the names of all the PTO members if you wish. This can be a great way to show that the poem is from the entire PTO team and not just one individual.

5. Should I include the teachers' names in the poem for the PTO back to teacher gifts?

It is not necessary to include the teachers' names in the poem, but you can if you want to personalize it even more. If you have a large number of teachers, you can also include a general message of thanks to all of them without specifically naming individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates