• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience New Director Academy at the Home Office on 3/25-3/26 - Register Now!

In summary, Woo Hoo! Just registered for New Director Academy 3/25-3/26! FINALLY get to see the Home Office! I am soooooooooo stoked. Debbie, you will lOVE Director Express!
ChefCKHall
Woo Hoo! Just registered for New Director Academy 3/25-3/26! FINALLY get to see the Home Office! I am soooooooooo stoked.
Wanna hug everyone there!Who's coming with me?

Last edited:
Debbie, you will lOVE Director Express!

This is for the New Director Academy held at home office in Chicago for newly promoted Directors! I am so excited! I went to Director Express last year and am registered for this year to go with my team who are all going to be directors!

I am waiting for info on the upper level academy. I am freakishly excited about that one!

beckyjsmith said:
I am waiting for info on the upper level academy. I am freakishly excited about that one!

So is my AD, Jackie! She is so thrilled that FINALLY something is coming along for upper level!

I really want to go in March, but I'm not sure it's going to be in the cards for me, as my kids' spring break is happening that week. AND...I can't go in May because that's the weekend of my daughter's dance recital. So, if I don't make it in March, I'll be there in September I guess!!

Officially jealous! I haven't been able to do Spring Launch, National Conference, Director Express, New Director Academy, my upline's annual training ... none of it!!! Argh! (LOL)

Opps,, I just realized it is not director academy that I signed up for, it is director express...lol. Not a director yet,, anyway, going to director express in March at Richmond Va. If anyone else is going to Va, let me know.

I registered for Director Express in Colorado Springs on March 4 - so excited because I was out of town when they had it here last summer. Maybe I'll be able to catch a New Director Academy later in the year!

ChefCKHall said:
Woo Hoo! Just registered for New Director Academy 3/25-3/26! FINALLY get to see the Home Office! I am soooooooooo stoked.
Wanna hug everyone there!

Who's coming with me?

A fellow cluster-mate is attending the March NDA. I went in October 2010 - ENJOY! It's fabulous!

beckyjsmith said:

Same here! I shouted like a giddy fool!

CK, I didn't have a chance to attend...but I've heard that it's awesome...have fun!

Im thinking I will go in May, that way it can double as a birthday get away ;)

My goal is to go in May. I am pretty sure that I will qualify April 1st!! Yippee!!! Chicago is only a 3 1/2 drive for me!! I am soooo pumped. I hope to sign up 2 gals this week and one more in March!!

What is the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy is a training and development program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It provides them with the tools, resources, and support needed to successfully grow their business and become effective leaders within the company.

How long is the program?

The New Director Academy is a 6-month program, consisting of both in-person and virtual training sessions, as well as ongoing support and guidance from experienced mentors. It is designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience that prepares new directors for long-term success.

Who is eligible to participate in the New Director Academy?

New directors who have recently promoted to the position are eligible to participate in the program. They must also have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales and have a team of at least 4 active consultants.

What topics are covered in the New Director Academy?

The program covers a wide range of topics, including leadership skills, team building, business planning, financial management, and product knowledge. Participants will also receive training on how to effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products, as well as how to mentor and support their team members.

Is there a cost to participate in the New Director Academy?

There is no additional cost to participate in the New Director Academy. However, new directors are responsible for covering their own travel and accommodation expenses for the in-person training sessions. All other training materials and resources are provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies