• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get Re-Elected to My Town's Council?

In summary, the person is on their town's council and they need to start campaigning for re-election. They will be handing out cards and making phone calls soon. They lost 4 votes since the last election, but they think they know who they have gained.
jrstephens
Some of you know but most of you probably do not know that I am on my Town's Council.

The way our voting works is: everyone registered to vote that lives in the city limits gets 2 votes, the top 5 vote getters take office on the Council. I know it's crazy, but we're a very small town. I mean there are probalby 150/160 registered voters in the city limits.

Well, we thought that only the 5 incumbents were running but one other person qualified yesterday at the last minute, so, now we have to have an election. So, I have to start campaigning. The Election is August 26.

Please pray for God's Will in this. Now that I am only working 3 days a week I need the money I make from this. If I do not get re-elected I could work one extra day a month at my day job to make up for the pay loss if my boss agrees, but I of course would love to not have to do that.

Pray for God's Will in whether I get re-elected and if not, for Him to provide a way to make up for the loss on income.

Not to mention that I HATE to loose and would hate to be THE ONLY ONE not re-elected, haha!!! But I know Pride needs to not get in the way!

Our town has a lot of family members in it, so, I know one memeber has enough family to vote her back in. And did I mention, she is the one that does pretty much nothing and misses meetings at the drop of a hat, ha!!! One other current member is disabled and people feel sory for him b/c this is all he does, so, he will go back in with no problem. I personally think it will be between me and one other member as to who looses b/c the other member has always gotten the most votes, so, I do not see him loosing.

I know that I have lost 4 votes since the last election b/c of people moving. And in this type election 4 votes can make or break you. I think I know of 2 I have gained. But you just never know for sure!

I already have cards to hand out that I got from Vista the last time I ordered. And I will start going house to house and making phone calls soon.

I am pulling and praying for ya girl :)

Keep us posted :)

Wow, I did not know that.Have you ever hosted town meetings to address certain issues that are important to you? That is a good way to let people know you're listening.

1. What is "I Have to Run for Re-Election"?

"I Have to Run for Re-Election" is a versatile and convenient tool for those in the political world who are facing re-election and need support from their constituents. It includes a variety of helpful resources to assist with campaign strategies and organizing efforts.

2. Can "I Have to Run for Re-Election" be customized for my specific campaign?

Yes, "I Have to Run for Re-Election" can be tailored to fit the needs of your individual campaign. Our team at Pampered Chef is happy to work with you to create a personalized plan that aligns with your goals and target audience.

3. What type of resources does "I Have to Run for Re-Election" offer?

"I Have to Run for Re-Election" provides a wide range of resources, including social media templates, email marketing tools, fundraising ideas, and campaign management strategies. We are constantly updating our resources to ensure that our clients have access to the most effective and current tactics.

4. How can "I Have to Run for Re-Election" help me engage with voters?

"I Have to Run for Re-Election" offers various tools to help you connect with potential voters, such as customizable direct mail campaigns, phone banking scripts, and door-to-door canvassing materials. These resources are designed to help you effectively communicate your message and gain support from your constituents.

5. Is "I Have to Run for Re-Election" only for incumbents?

No, "I Have to Run for Re-Election" is beneficial for both incumbents and first-time candidates. Our resources can help you build and maintain a strong campaign regardless of your previous political experience. We are dedicated to helping all candidates succeed in their re-election efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • byrd1956