• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: Election Day in Many Areas of the Country

In summary, the voting process is changed frequently, and people are not familiar with the new procedures.
chefann
Gold Member
It's an election day in many areas of the country today. Don't forget to go vote!

DH and I were voters 1 and 2 in our precinct.

Of course, I hate how my city keeps changing the voting procedures. It's not the same way twice. And they wonder why people don't vote. :rolleyes: If you don't know what to expect, and then get scolded by the poll workers for doing something wrong, of course you're not going to go the next time.

Anyhoo-- go exercise one of the few freedoms we have left!

And on a humorous note, I saw these 2 signs on a front lawn not too far from my house. I guess TV characters CAN run for office. (Characters, not actors...)http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Signs.jpg

I was just thinking you took the "Bridges" one for KG. ;)

Nope. But my aunt had some cool pics this past weekend of a "tridge" - a 3-way (tri) bridge that's someplace in northern MI.

Yes, I'll for sure be voting today. A friend of ours is up for re-election for magistrate judge. His family's been stressing since there's someone running against him.

chefann said:
Nope. But my aunt had some cool pics this past weekend of a "tridge" - a 3-way (tri) bridge that's someplace in northern MI.

Funny story - we used to have a Quadrapod at camp with a rope in the middle to swing off of...now we have a bipod and it is anchored back to the trees with cable. No less than 10 times this summer, my DH has been asked what happened to the tripod. He just says, we never had a tripod...they argue for awhile swearing we did and he makes them think about it...then he subtly says, "how many wheels are on a tricycle?" :rolleyes:

I on the other hand am a little more blunt and say, "you really think a guy would stand up on a platform, grab a rope and swing between two poles right into the third?!?! If so, let me get a video camera because I want to submit this to America's Funniest Home Videos"

1. When is Election Day in many areas of the country?

Election Day is typically held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. This year, Election Day falls on November 3rd, 2020.

2. Do I need to register to vote in order to participate in the election?

Yes, in order to vote in any election, you must be registered to vote. The deadlines for voter registration vary by state, so it's important to check with your local election office to make sure you are registered in time.

3. What do I need to bring with me to the polling place on Election Day?

You will need to bring a valid form of identification, such as a driver's license or passport, to the polling place. Some states also allow for alternative forms of identification, so it's important to check with your local election office beforehand.

4. Can I vote early or by mail?

Yes, many states offer early voting or mail-in voting options. Check with your local election office to see if you are eligible and to learn more about the process.

5. What if I am unable to make it to the polling place on Election Day?

If you are unable to make it to the polling place on Election Day, you may be able to vote by mail or through an absentee ballot. Check with your local election office for more information and to request a ballot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies