• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had Another Urgh Moment.! 3 Strikes Rule Apply?

In summary, the conversation is about missed opportunities and failures in business, but the participants offer words of encouragement and share examples of famous successful people who faced similar struggles. They remind each other to never give up and keep trying, as there will always be more opportunities and success will eventually come.
Becky0216
LOL.
So last week I was so frustrated that I didn't get contact info for somone who was practically telling me she wanted to order. (DUH ME) and I am still mad about it. Now I topped that one.
3 weeks ago I opened an acct. at a local bank. The loan officer asked me to bring in a catty next time cause everyone there loves PC. (I was only doing PC for 1 day then and didn't have stuff on me.)
Well I got busy and involved and never got back to the bank til today. I brought the catty and forms and gave them to the teller.
She says "Oh is this a new catty?" I tell her yes and she says "ok, we didnt see this one, but we JUST put orders in fo PC from someone else" Seems someone was there 2 weeks prior and left a catty and beat me to it.
So, I am thinking 3 strikes and I am out. People don't mess up this much if they were really focused on their business. Not serious about dropping out but am thinking I can't be any stupider!
This is my pitty party. I am just having a down week:(

Don''t be so hard on yourself...we all have those days and moments! Just use this as a reminder to NEVER DO IT AGAIN! :)

Oh ya well all miss the boat sometimes - a lesson learned - you won't again for a long time!!

Cheer up!

Chin up... and keep trying. We all drop the ball sometimes. I've been needing to touch base with my hairdresser about an open house idea she had months ago... then the holidays hit... and I got sick earlier this year... so I'll get to it and if I'm too late, I'll move on. One thing about having my own prior business is you're not going to catch all the fish and that's okay. There's plenty more out there.

My philosophy is that if I missed it then God did not want me to have it and He has something else in mind for me.

jrstephens said:
My philosophy is that if I missed it then God did not want me to have it and He has something else in mind for me.
That's exactly what I think!
Don't fret yourself. Everything happens for a reason!

I know we all have our moments. Just didn't think mine would come back to back. Just gets discouraging.

Hey.. you just qualified... celebrate the good stuff and don't let the other stuff pile up on you. You're doing just great. Hey... here's my "oops, I forgot" moment... I beat myself up last month when I ended up in the ER due to stomach troubles... twice... both times someone alon the way asked me what I did or if I worked and I noted that I worked at home but nothing about PC DOH!... granted, I was in pain and barely dressed, trying to stay warm with their cheesecloth thin blankets... but I did think about it later and was like "darn... I coulda, shoulda... ehh... know what? It happens and I let it go...

Becky, you are ahead of the game! You not only recognized the missed opportunities, you are so new to your business that these 'mistakes' will pay you back tremendous dividends. Bet you'll not miss these types of opportunities again, you'll be so 'aware', you'll pick up on signals that others may miss. :)

Becky and anyone else that is feeling down because they "missed the boat". In fact I missed a few yachts in my first few months.

Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because "he lacked imagination and had no good ideas." He went bankrupt several times before he built Disneyland. In fact, the proposed park was rejected by the city of Anaheim on the grounds that it would only attract riffraff.

Check out this site for some more stories of famous people that made it.
http://www.des.emory.edu/mfp/efficacynotgiveup.html
They didn't always make it the first try or even the 5th. The key is they kept on trying.

Keri-Lyn
I Love Walt Disney. I try to think of his successes everytime I fail. He has always been a fun insperation to me:)
Thanks for that link

That's a good reminder too Keri-Lyn. When I was trying to get published yeaaarrrss ago, I kept in mind that even Stephen King was rejected like 32 for his book Carrie... now look how far he's come! And imagine all those rejecting editors kicking themselves to this day! LOL... One of my fav sayings is on my fridge as a daily reminder: Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.

Related to Had Another Urgh Moment.! 3 Strikes Rule Apply?

1. What is the "Had Another Urgh Moment" campaign all about?

The "Had Another Urgh Moment" campaign is a fun and relatable way to promote our 3 Strikes Rule policy. It encourages customers to share their kitchen mishaps and reminds them that with our high-quality products, they can easily recover from any cooking blunders.

2. How does the 3 Strikes Rule work?

The 3 Strikes Rule is a guarantee that if you accidentally break or damage any of our Pampered Chef products within 3 years of purchase, we will replace it for free. This applies to all of our products, including cookware, knives, and small kitchen tools.

3. Can I still take advantage of the 3 Strikes Rule if I bought the product from a consultant?

Yes, the 3 Strikes Rule applies to all Pampered Chef products, regardless of where you purchased them. Just make sure to keep your proof of purchase handy when contacting us for a replacement.

4. Are there any products that are not covered by the 3 Strikes Rule?

Our 3 Strikes Rule covers all of our products, except for limited edition or discontinued items. If a product is no longer available, we will do our best to find a suitable replacement for you.

5. How do I request a replacement under the 3 Strikes Rule?

If you've had another "urgh" moment and need to replace a damaged product, simply contact our customer service team with your proof of purchase and a photo of the damaged item. We will then send you a replacement product free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy