• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verifying Qualification for Director-Level Sales in April

In summary, the new rules are that you need $750 in personal sales, $5,000 in team sales, and at least 4 active personal recruits + 2 more from anywhere in your structure for a total of 6 active lines. You can be "paid as" in March & officially take the Title April 1 if you meet all the qualifications in March. No, they don't look at any months prior to that in their decision.
cookn' katie
Just double checking so I am on the same page as PC~
If I have "director" personal sales, team # and team sales in March, I qualify on April 1st. It doesn't count any past months sales, team, etc?????

cookn' katie said:
Just double checking so I am on the same page as PC~
If I have "director" personal sales, team # and team sales in March, I qualify on April 1st. It doesn't count any past months sales, team, etc?????
Right!

You'll be paid as a director in March, and you'll get the title in April.

You can be "paid as" in March & officially take the Title April 1 if you meet all the qualifications in March. No, they don't look at any months prior to that in their decision.

The new rules will be:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • $5,000 in Team Sales
  • At least 4 active personal recruits + 2 more from anywhere in your structure for a total of 6 active lines.

If you've done $1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months AND have a new recruit during that same time frame, then you also qualify for Home Office Leads just as you do at the TL level. :D

Sheila said:
You can be "paid as" in March & officially take the Title April 1 if you meet all the qualifications in March. No, they don't look at any months prior to that in their decision.

The new rules will be:
  • $750 in Personal Sales
  • $5,000 in Team Sales
  • At least 4 active personal recruits + 2 more from anywhere in your structure for a total of 6 active lines.

If you've done $1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months AND have a new recruit during that same time frame, then you also qualify for Home Office Leads just as you do at the TL level. :D

And if you have had $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 designated months you also get a set of new products from the last season!

BethCooks4U said:
And if you have had $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 designated months you also get a set of new products from the last season!

A friend called and was told she needed to promote by Dec 1 to get the Fall line. I didn't realize there were certain month rules on that. My promotion was April so I got the Spring line. She was trying to get Fall '10 and still qualify to get Spring '11. Maybe someone with more experience can elaborate on that rule for us. ???

Sheila said:
A friend called and was told she needed to promote by Dec 1 to get the Fall line. I didn't realize there were certain month rules on that. My promotion was April so I got the Spring line. She was trying to get Fall '10 and still qualify to get Spring '11. Maybe someone with more experience can elaborate on that rule for us. ???

I don't believe that's true unless they changed the rules. All the directors I know who have had the sales got the previous season's products and the current one.

Sheila said:

And she probably talked to temporary Holiday help in the Solution Center.:D

Unless they changed the rules and didn't tell us about it.

I promoted in June of '10, and got the Director box of Spring/Summer products from March. I also got the Director box of Fall/Winter products.

Same here Becky. I got the current selection for what was out at the time. Not a back selection of the previous line.

I qualified as director....made it in 11/10, title of director 12/1/10, got two boxes of all the fall product with a director package inside!

Sheila said:
Same here Becky. I got the current selection for what was out at the time. Not a back selection of the previous line.

I think you're confused. No one said a back selection of the previous line. A new director gets the current season's director package (the one directors earned in the previous sell-a-thon) AND is eligible for the new season's set as well.

Director packages are sent out in February and July so a new director who qualified now would get the one sent out last July (FW 2010) AND the one sent out in February (SS 2011) - of course, that is if she had 41250 in 3 of the 4 designated months.

BethCooks4U said:

BethCooks4U said:
I don't believe that's true unless they changed the rules. All the directors I know who have had the sales got the previous season's products and the current one.

Okay, I was reading your thread as "past" and "present", not "present selection" and "upcoming/future selection". ;)

As for the rules, she's a past director who was re-promoting. When she asked me, I was unfamiliar with the rule to which she was referring. When she called corporate, they confirmed her question. They told her she would need to promote by Dec 1st to earn the Fall '10 line. I'm assuming if she was understanding that there was a cutoff prior to calling corporate, and that she had dealt with a similar situation in the past when she was a director. Again, I'm not familiar with the rule she was presenting to me or to corporate. And yes, I do agree that it's possible that whoever she talked to at corporate could have been new or a temporary employee and given an incorrect answer. But she's a smart girl, so not sure why she would think there was a rule if there didn't used to be one???

Linda re-promoted, and she got the directors package when she did.

1. How do I know if I am qualified for director-level sales in April?

To qualify for director-level sales in April, you must have at least $15,000 in sales during the months of January, February, and March. You must also have at least one active team member with a minimum of $250 in sales during those months.

2. Can I use my personal sales towards the $15,000 requirement?

Yes, your personal sales can count towards the $15,000 requirement for director-level sales in April. However, keep in mind that you must also have at least one active team member with a minimum of $250 in sales during the qualifying months.

3. What counts as an active team member?

An active team member is someone who has signed up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and has made a minimum of $250 in sales during the qualifying months. They must also be in good standing with the company and have a valid consultant agreement.

4. Can I still qualify if I joined Pampered Chef after January?

Yes, as long as you meet the requirements of $15,000 in sales and at least one active team member with $250 in sales during the qualifying months of January, February, and March, you can still qualify for director-level sales in April.

5. What happens if I don't meet the qualification requirements?

If you do not meet the qualification requirements for director-level sales in April, you will not be eligible for the associated rewards or recognition. However, you can still work towards meeting the requirements in future months to potentially qualify for director-level sales in a different month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • christinaspc