• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kit Finally Came In - Excitement and Chocolate Cake!

In summary, if you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your kit, you can contact the customer service team for assistance in getting a replacement item. The delivery time for your kit may vary but typically takes 3-5 business days. If your kit is missing an item, you can contact customer service to have the missing item sent to you. Unfortunately, exchanges for items in the kit are not offered, but you can return the item for a refund and purchase the desired item separately. For storing your chocolate cake, it is best to keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week, or freeze it for up to 3 months.
PamperedPrincess02
My kit finally came in today at 11:10am! The delivery guy said he has had it since Friday!!!! And that he mixed it in with another county oopps...sorry! oh well....Should I call HO and tell them what happened so they can adjust my dates...right now the 30 is up April 9 and 90 June 10? But I just thought I would share my excitment....even though I can't open the big box until DD is asleep ( it would be pointless since she loves to "help").....it's so tempting kinda like being on a huge diet and you want choc. so bad and the Big PC Box is my Giant Choc. Cake LOL!

Yah! You're only a day behind on your 30 days, it's up to you if you want to call HO.

Have fun! It's just like Christmas for big kids!

Yeah!! Open 'em up... have fun!

OMG! I wish my DH would've recorded me opening up my new kit. I was expecting paperwork and a few products. It didn't sink in how many products I was actually getting. I was like a 4 year old on Christmas morning!

Oh yes, Christmas at your house today! Or Hanuka, Kwanza or what ever you celebrate!

I'm excited for you!!! I got my kit about 2 months ago & loved every minute of it!!!

After Cluster Meeting tonight I Celebrated my "PC Christmas!" I knew I would be getting alot but boy oh boy was that box full! I just thought I would hop on here and say "Merry Christmas To Me" LOL I love it, can't wait to use it all and play with the items I don't already have!! I'm still a little excited if you can't tell!

What do I do if I received a damaged or incorrect item in my kit?

If you received a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement item.

How long does it take for my kit to arrive?

The delivery time for your kit may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for your kit to arrive. You can track your package using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

What happens if my kit is missing an item?

If you are missing an item from your kit, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 or send an email to [email protected]. We will make sure to send you the missing item as soon as possible.

Can I exchange an item in my kit for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for items in our kits. However, you can return the item for a refund and purchase the item you want separately.

What is the best way to store my chocolate cake?

We recommend storing your chocolate cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep it longer, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze it for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat