• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unwrap the Christmas Joy: My Kit Has Finally Arrived! | Mistletoe and Holly

In summary, the person is excited for their kit finally arriving and is looking forward to getting started.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
... it's time for mistletoe and holly!

WAIT! It only feels like Christmas, because

MY KIT FINALLY CAME!!

Now to grab some scissors and open up that lovely big box :):) :) :)

I remember this feeling! Have fun!!!

Hve fun! I guess it will be a while before we hear from her...

pamperedlinda said:
Hve fun! I guess it will be a while before we hear from her...

LOL! I'm sure you're right.

Have fun playing!

ENJOY!!! :D

Congratulations! Take your excitement with you to your shows and watch your business grow.

Me Too!I know what you mean I was so excited. I opened the box and pretty much played with everything last night. I can't wait to get started!

Well, that was awesome! I think I'm in love with my chopper, mandoline and utility knife :love: :love: :love: . And I even got some mini quiche lorraine tartlet thingies in the oven too! Now to finish getting dinner ready and then head out to my recruiters show. I'm tired already!

See y'all later :)

Oh, the fun is just beginning...wait til you have your 4-month kit enhancement opportunity... :)

It didn't take long for you to tear through that box.

Before FedEx, we used to wait for "Brown Suited Santa"

Before you know it, you'll need an addition for all your PC stuff.

Have fun and don't forget to let us know how your first show went.

I got my kit yesterday too.... Oh so much fun going through it. The cats had fun playing with the boxes too :)

Congrats! hooray!

Chef Endora said:
It didn't take long for you to tear through that box.

Before FedEx, we used to wait for "Brown Suited Santa"

Before you know it, you'll need an addition for all your PC stuff.

Have fun and don't forget to let us know how your first show went.

Forget to tell you how my first show goes?! Are you kidding?! :)

After all your help (and waiting so long for me to finally start!) you guys will be the first to know! (After my DH, of course).

Congrats on your kit getting there!! How was the show last night? Did you learn a lot?

Related to Unwrap the Christmas Joy: My Kit Has Finally Arrived! | Mistletoe and Holly

1. When will my "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit arrive?

The estimated shipping time for the "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit is 3-5 business days. However, delays may occur due to high demand during the holiday season.

2. What is included in the "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit?

The kit includes a variety of holiday-themed cooking and baking tools, such as a cookie cutter set, a festive platter, and a silicone baking mat. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious holiday recipes.

3. Can I customize the items in my "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit?

Unfortunately, the items in the kit cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual items from our catalog to add to your holiday cooking collection.

4. Is there a warranty for the items in the "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit?

Yes, all items in the kit come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange the "Unwrap the Christmas Joy" kit?

If you are not satisfied with your kit, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the kit must be in its original packaging and unused to be eligible for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • PamperedPrincess02
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02