• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Making a Chocolate Lava Cake in the Deep Covered Baker?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes, including desserts like the popular chocolate lava cake. It only takes about 10-12 minutes to bake in the Deep Covered Baker, making it a quick and delicious dessert option. Making a chocolate lava cake in the Deep Covered Baker is not difficult, as it helps to evenly distribute heat for a perfectly cooked cake every time. Additionally, the Deep Covered Baker can be used to make a variety of other desserts, such as cakes, cobblers, and bread pudding. There is no need for any special ingredients to make a chocolate lava cake in the Deep Covered Baker, as the recipe only requires basic ingredients that are likely already in your pantry
Dotty
Gold Member
I had my first party last night and it went GREAT! There were 4 ladies, 2 kids (the hostess's), and my 1.5 yr old. My Isaac was such a great kid, I was worried he'd hang on me, but he went right off with the teens who gushed over him. The one girl wanted to trade her dogs to me in order to keep him. :eek:

We made the Ham & Cheese Calzone and it was a big hit! The two people who didn't already have stones both ordered bar pans (one med, one large). I also made the chocolate lava cake in the DCB and everyone raved at how fast and how good it was. They also thought it was ugly, but didn't seem to mind too much.

My hostess has lots of outside orders so her party is already up to $400 and a few more orders to go. :) I think she's going to get the knife block set with her 60% off hostess bonus. I'm so happy she can get such a good deal on good products!

I didn't sell any DCBs, and I'd really like to highlight them. I'm going to focus on the 30 minute dinners at my next few parties and see how that goes.

Congrats on your first show!! I am so glad you had a great time! I do have one question-
Are you backdating this show for February? Just double checking.
Great job!

beckyjsmith said:
Congrats on your first show!! I am so glad you had a great time! I do have one question-
Are you backdating this show for February? Just double checking.
Great job!

That was my question also, when I saw that the host want's the Knife Block at 60% and that was the February Host Special, not March. :)

Also, congrat's on a great first show!

Congratulations!

Officially, the party is dated 2/28! :)

Dotty said:
Officially, the party is dated 2/28! :)

:thumbup:
WOOT! WOOT! Way to go!!

Yes, the Chocolate Lava Cake made in the DCB can turn out ugly. DO NOT turn it out. Scoop it directly from the DCB into bowls and plop some ice cream on top. I've never had anybody ask to see the cake inside the DCB once I've started serving it.By the way, since this really isn't a Chocolate Lava Cake (by the strictest definition) I have started calling it "Keith's Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake" (no my name isn't Keith). Its to honor a Cheffie here who has been so helpful to me ... and who complained loudly how ugly the cake was. LOL! Feel free to call it anything that sounds right to you and sells DCBs!

1. Can I make a Chocolate Lava Cake in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you absolutely can! The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes, including desserts like the popular chocolate lava cake.

2. How long does it take to make a Chocolate Lava Cake in the Deep Covered Baker?

The beauty of using the Deep Covered Baker for a chocolate lava cake is that it only takes about 10-12 minutes to bake, making it a quick and delicious dessert option.

3. Is the Chocolate Lava Cake difficult to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

Not at all! The Deep Covered Baker helps to evenly distribute heat, resulting in a perfectly cooked lava cake every time. Plus, with our easy-to-follow recipe, anyone can make it with no fuss.

4. Can I make other desserts in the Deep Covered Baker?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is great for a variety of desserts, including cakes, cobblers, and even bread pudding. The possibilities are endless!

5. Do I need any special ingredients to make a Chocolate Lava Cake in the Deep Covered Baker?

No, our recipe for chocolate lava cake only requires basic ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, such as flour, sugar, eggs, and chocolate chips. It's simple and delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg