• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Bad Day Turned Around: A Story of Hope and Excitement

DoreenIn summary, Amanda had a rough start to her day but it turned around when her host for Saturday informed her of $200 in outside orders and a goal of $700, with many guests planning to attend. She also received a message from the local Relay for Life organization promoting her HWC fundraiser. Amanda is grateful for the blessings and excited for the potential success. Doreen congratulates her and encourages her to continue her hard work. Linda also cheers her on and Amanda is filled with gratitude.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, today started out as a horrible day. Then as I was getting off from work, my host for Saturday called. She has $200 in outside orders. Her goal is $700. And she says she's been so surprised because tons of people have been telling her that they are coming plus bringing 2-3 friends! She's a teacher and she invited every teacher in the school. I am tickled to death! Then, when I got home, I had a message on the machine from the Relay for life here in town. They are going to send an email to all relay for life teams in the county talking about the HWC fundraiser and encouraging them to do one. I am so excited!! I just had to share. It helped a really bad day get much better.
God bless,
Amanda

Go Amanda!!! Go Amanda!!! Who Rocks the House?? Amanda Rocks the house!!

Sorry - cheer mom coming out - great job!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Amanda! You are off to such a fantastic start!
You also should have received your first paycheck today.......I bet it was a good one too :)

Doreen,
Aw shucks... Thanks so much!! :)

Linda,
Yep, it was a nice one for only 2 shows! :) I didn't get the third one submitted before the cut off for today's pay. It'll be on the next one. Thanks so much!!

I am just completely floored by all of this. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!
God bless,
Amanda

Hi Amanda,I am so happy to hear that your day turned around and you received such great news! It sounds like your host is doing an amazing job and I am sure your party will be a huge success with all the outside orders and guests she has invited. And the fact that the relay for life teams in the county will be promoting the HWC fundraiser is fantastic! You are making a positive impact not only in your business but also in your community. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best for a successful party and fundraiser.Sincerely,

1. What is the book "A Bad Day Turned Around" about?

The book tells the story of a woman who has a terrible day but finds hope and excitement through the power of positive thinking and the support of her friends and family.

2. Is this book appropriate for children?

Yes, the book is suitable for children and can serve as a valuable lesson on how to turn a bad day into a positive one.

3. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, was inspired by her own experiences of overcoming a bad day and wanted to share her story and inspire others to do the same.

4. Are there any activities or exercises included in the book?

Yes, the book includes reflection questions and activities at the end of each chapter to help readers apply the lessons learned in the story to their own lives.

5. Can I purchase the book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the book is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • The_Kitchen_Guy