• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet My Adorable DH & His Dream to Join PC for Cool Rewards!

In summary, "My Dh Is so Cute..." is a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef featuring playful designs. "Dh" stands for "dear husband" or "darling husband". The line includes measuring cups, spatulas, kitchen towels, and more. These products can be used by anyone, not just married couples. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I was flipping through the August CN today (I like to reread the stories from the Circle of Honor recipients, etc.- they motivate me!) and showed him the cool awards we win when we reach $1M in sales, $2M in sales, 200 recruits, etc.

He saw the dog tags David Meenan got at conference for reaching $2M in career sales, and he said he wants to join PC so he can get some,:rolleyes: thought they were SO COOL, lol!

Too bad we can't have a recruit in our household, lol! ;)

That's ok, Kara, he can sign up under me!! I certainly would not mind a recruit who's immediate goal is $2M in career sales.

Lol, can you imagine? Hee hee :)

Related to Meet My Adorable DH & His Dream to Join PC for Cool Rewards!

What is "My Dh Is so Cute..."?

"My Dh Is so Cute..." is a popular line of products from Pampered Chef that features kitchen tools and gadgets with fun and playful designs.

What does "Dh" stand for?

"Dh" is an abbreviation for "dear husband" or "darling husband".

What types of products are included in the "My Dh Is so Cute..." line?

The "My Dh Is so Cute..." line includes a variety of products such as measuring cups, spatulas, kitchen towels, and more, all with cute and whimsical designs.

Are these products only for married couples?

No, these products can be used and enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their relationship status. The "Dh" in the name is simply a playful nod to the idea of a loving and supportive partner in the kitchen.

Can I purchase these products online?

Yes, you can purchase "My Dh Is so Cute..." products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
riggs62
Back