• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited-Non Pampered Chef Related!

In summary, a group of friends discuss their love for Disney and their plans to visit the theme park. One of the friends shares their excitement over receiving free tickets from their mother-in-law, while another friend talks about staying at Disney hotels and doing character dinners. They also discuss the opportunity to stay in Cinderella's Castle and the rumors surrounding Walt Disney's frozen body being in Epcot. The conversation ends with plans to potentially visit the park in the summer or fall.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! My mother-in-law just called and said that they're buying my children DISNEY passes next weekend! I'm so excited because my hubby and I have been talking ALOT about purchasing the tickets with our income taxes. Well, now we only have to purchase ours!

We have tickets to Disney's water parks but it's so nice to go to Disney and the 4 parks that they have!!

Sorry to ramble, I guess I'm in the talking mood today!!!;)

That is awesome to take advantage of it since you are so close!! I've been to Magic Kingdom twice, and a few of the other parks for a bit and loved it all!

I'm jealous...wish we lived close enough to visit. We are thinking of planning a trip in October this year though. I was really hoping for a Disney vacation but I guess I'll have to settle for a cruise....isn't that just awful :D.

And if you can afford it, I would soooo stay at one of the disney hotels! And do the different luau's, go to chef mickey's... and of course don't miss the awesome fireworks show at night!

I agree Jennifer! We usually always stay at a hotel. If we go for a weekend we always do a character dinner and we do love Chef Mickey's in the contemporary hotel. We haven't been in a year but have been every year since 2000. We did get burned out for a little bit so we took a year off and it 's been worth it. THe kids can't wait to go back!!!:D

The only reason why I've been twice is because my aunt and uncle invested in a Disney timeshare, and they have 7 people in their family....so they invited me to come stay with them as the 8th person! They are getting a little burned out as well, but have traded some timeshares with others or take a year off as well.

Did you know that this is the first year that Disney is offering the chance to stay in Cinderella's Castle, inside the park? I believe it is a contest, but wouldnt that be awesome? I'd want to do it...screw my kids...LMAO!!! :D

Hey MicheleC, where in Montana are you? My husband was born and raised there. Born in Missoula and raised in a little town called Lincoln. His Dad, has a State Park named after him "Russell M. Gates Memorial Park" just south of Seely lake...

That would be sooooo awesome, I want to stay in the Castle!

That is so great. Oh Palm Bay I see. I forget others are in Florida...Cool for you! I was just up in West Palm last night for The Chris Cagle Concert, so I got confused..thought for second you were closer...LOL

Jilleysue said:
That is so great. Oh Palm Bay I see. I forget others are in Florida...Cool for you! I was just up in West Palm last night for The Chris Cagle Concert, so I got confused..thought for second you were closer...LOL

That's funny! I'm on the east coast about and hour and an half south of Daytona. I'm definitely a couple hours away from you!

I want to stay in the castle too! My daughter and I (she's 2) would have a blast!!!:D

Awesome! My DH used to have season passes growing up. He loved it.

Darby,

I'm in Helena. That's so cool he has a park named after him! We spent a lot of time in the Seely Lake area this summer and loved it. We always passed through on our way to Glacier but decided to start trying some new places. Of course then we got stuck on Seely Lake. We're going to try some new places this summer. The kids can't wait to get out camping again.

If I remember correctly, Cinderella's Castle has an apartment built in it that was meant for Walt and his family. Since he died before the completion, they never moved in.

Michele,

We plan to visit sometime this summer or fall. I have never been, DH just misses it something fierce. He says once you go, you just always need to go back (or in his Mom's case, never leave...lol). I always think of "A River Runs Through It", it was fillmed partly in DH's Dads park. Kind of neat, I think.

That is really cool about the Apt. thing. I think that would AWESOME to win! Also how many people believe that Walt is Frozen in Epcot? (sp?) Some strange story I heard a while back...

Darby that is really cool about your DH's Dad. Even cooler with Brad Pitt involved. ;)

Darby,

Let me know when you're coming through. We might be up in Seely ourselves. It would be fun to meet another cheffer!

Related to soExcited-Non Pampered Chef Related!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef works through independent consultants who host in-home cooking shows and sell products directly to customers. Consultants earn commission on their sales and can also earn rewards and incentives.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no experience or education required, and the company provides training and support for all consultants.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products?

Some popular Pampered Chef products include the Deep Covered Baker, the Rockcrok, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Quick Cooker. They also offer a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware.

Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If a customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies