• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions for Earning Disney: Dining Plan & Extra Tickets

In summary, the Disney incentive travel system will update tomorrow and Disney will be added to the system. Pampered Chef is providing a couple meals, so I don't know if the Dining Plan will be advantageous or not. The trip is the 13th to the 16th for level 2, 3 so the way I see it you check in on the 13th. You can extend your trip for an additional week before or after the program. The park passes will be ready to use when you pick them up early, and you can upgrade them to add extra days to them. Level 4 is for 4 days at the park right? Just 3 nights....
janezapchef
Gold Member
Ok, so, I've earned (once the system updates tomorrow) Disney!!!!! Wahooo! But, I have a few questions. Is there a way we'll be able to purchase the dining plan????? That is the cheapest way to eat when you stay down there, so, I'd really like to get in on it. I'm pretty sure you have to buy a package to get it, but I don't know how our trip falls into that category.

Second, will we be able to purchase extra tickets for extra days at Disney?? And, do we have to go on set days? I looked at the agenda, and for Sunday it says relax at the hotel or go to the park. Monday go to the park, Tuesday go to the park. But Wednesday, it says level 2 must check out and says nothing about being able to go to the park. So, does that mean we actually DO have to go on Sunday???

I don't know about adding on the dining plan. I assume that when the travel provider company contacts us in Jan. we'll be able to discuss with them any add-ons such as days, flights (for use level 2ers who don't get airfare included), etc. I believe you can add days to your park ticket by going to guest services in any park. I need to research the details. There's something about adding on days before you use the ticket vs. after using at least one day on the ticket, with one of those options being less expensive or getting the rate that was originally paid, ie. if PC got a discounted rate being able to add on at that discounted rate. DH and I need to decide how much we're going to add on and get that budgeted and reserve additional rooms, book flights, and otherwise obsessively plan.

Pampered Chef is providing a couple meals, so I don't know if the Dining Plan will be advantageous or not. Check the itinerary.

The trip is the 13th to the 16th for level 2, 3 so the way I see it you check in on the 13th . I am going to go on the 12th so that night I have to pay for I am going to hang ay the hotel
3 day hopper pass Sun, Mon, Tue most hotels you have to check out at 11am on the 16th which is Weds depending on when you are going home
And as far as the meals we do have to eat on our own for some nights Lunch on our own and we only get 1 breakfast but I think a meal plan may be too much but worth looking into .

Yeah, I forgot about some of the meals being covered. It probably won't be worth getting a meal plan if it's even offered. Thanks!

Did I miss something, I thought the party was orriginally at AK, but the new itenery shows DHS??? Did anyone else catch that?

cookn' katie said:
Did I miss something, I thought the party was orriginally at AK, but the new itenery shows DHS??? Did anyone else catch that?

They announced that change back in the spring.

I found this for you:
Q. May I extend my incentive travel?
A. Yes, personal travel extensions are permitted up to one week before or after the program. Our hotel group discounted room rates will also be honored seven days prior to and after our dates, based on space availability. Requests to make personal travel arrangements in conjunction with the group trip must be made when you register. Reservations for extensions are made on a space-available basis. Additional costs resulting from personal travel are the achiever’s responsibility.

I talked to home office about the park passes and she said we can pick them up early they will already be loaded and ready for use and then if you want to extend them the lady said you will be able to upgrade them to add extra days to them.

But Level 4 is for 4 days at the park right? Just 3 nights....

I wish they would annouce when they will contact us and how it will be done!! I am so excited that I dream about it!! Found a great book, The unoffical guide to disney! Great tips and money saving ideas!!

1. What is the Disney Dining Plan and how can I earn it through Pampered Chef?

The Disney Dining Plan is a prepaid dining plan offered by Disney that allows guests to enjoy meals and snacks at over 100 participating restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn the Disney Dining Plan by hosting a qualifying party and reaching certain sales goals.

2. Can I use the Disney Dining Plan for all meals during my stay at Disney World?

Yes, the Disney Dining Plan can be used for all meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, during your stay at Disney World. It can also be used at select Disney Springs restaurants.

3. How many extra tickets can I earn through Pampered Chef for my Disney vacation?

The number of extra tickets you can earn through Pampered Chef depends on the sales you make during your party. For every $1,000 in sales, you can earn one extra ticket, up to a maximum of 4 extra tickets.

4. Can I combine the Disney Dining Plan and extra tickets earned through Pampered Chef with other Disney discounts?

Yes, you can combine the Disney Dining Plan and extra tickets earned through Pampered Chef with other Disney discounts, such as annual passholder discounts or special promotions. However, please note that the Disney Dining Plan cannot be combined with other dining discounts or promotions.

5. How do I redeem the Disney Dining Plan and extra tickets earned through Pampered Chef?

To redeem the Disney Dining Plan, simply present your MagicBand or card at participating restaurants and your meal credits will be deducted from your account. For extra tickets, you will receive a voucher code that can be redeemed online or at the park ticket window. Please note that extra tickets must be redeemed within 14 days of your visit to Disney World.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pc_momof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefrhondab