• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth at Ymca Opening on Saturday

In summary, the booth at YMCA Opening on Saturday is an event by Pampered Chef where they will showcase their products and offer cooking demonstrations and samples. The event will start at 10:00 AM and end at 2:00 PM, and attendees do not need to purchase anything. However, exclusive discounts and promotions will be available for those interested in buying products. Children are also welcome to attend and will have kid-friendly activities and snacks to enjoy while browsing.
Suzy Englert
I'm participating as a vendor at the new YMCA this Saturday in a family oriented community, and a big turnout is expected. I've done lots of booths and craft fairs over the years-some more successful than others. I have a good idea of how to set up the booth, etc. And as a conversation starter, I ask people passing by if they'd like a PC recipe, and then go from there-ask them if they'd like to see our new spring products, etc.

What words do you use to:
Encourage people to schedule shows that day
Make purchases that day
Set up a time to visit about the opportunity

I really need to schedule some parties this month, and of course, work on sales for the Sell a Thon!

If there is already a thread that I've missed that gives more info about this, please let me know.

Many thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Looking forward to hearing how things went at the Y. Hope you got some bookings!

1. "Don't miss out on our exclusive host rewards for booking a party today! Schedule your show now and earn free and discounted products."2. "Take advantage of our special event discounts and stock up on your favorite products today! Limited time only."3. "Interested in learning more about our amazing business opportunity? Let's set up a time to chat about how you can join our team and start earning extra income."4. "We have some amazing new products for spring that you won't want to miss out on. Book a party and be the first to try them out with your friends and family."5. "Be sure to check out our Sell-a-thon deals and get your hands on some great products at discounted prices. Don't wait, these deals won't last long!"

What is the booth at YMCA Opening on Saturday?

The booth at YMCA Opening is an event where Pampered Chef will be showcasing our products and offering cooking demonstrations and samples to the attendees.

What time does the booth at YMCA Opening start?

The booth at YMCA Opening will start at 10:00 AM and end at 2:00 PM on Saturday.

Do I need to purchase anything at the booth at YMCA Opening?

No, you do not need to purchase anything at the booth. However, if you are interested in any of our products, our Pampered Chef consultants will be available to assist you with placing an order.

Will there be any special deals or promotions at the booth at YMCA Opening?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions at the booth on Saturday. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Can I bring my children to the booth at YMCA Opening?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the event. We will have kid-friendly activities and snacks available for them to enjoy while you browse our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Marcys Coltrin
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies