• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invited to Set up a Booth and Do Healthy Food Demo

In summary, the woman from my church is looking for someone to do a table/booth at her clinic in March. She wants me to talk about any of our products that might lead to helping people eat more healthy, focusing on fresh fruits/vegetables and low carb eating. I am checking to see if I can get babysitting for that night because I'd love to be able to participate in this. I tried returning her call but got her voicemail.
babywings76
Gold Member
There is a woman from my church who is a Chiropractor and has her own clinic. She just called and left a message on my phone asking if I'd be interested in doing a table/booth at her clinic in March. She wants me to talk about any of our products that might lead to helping people eat more healthy. Mainly focusing on fresh fruits/vegetables and low carb eating. I am checking to see if I can get babysitting for that night because I'd love to be able to participate in this. I tried returning her call but got her voicemail.

I'm not sure if there's a fee involved in doing this, or what strings might be attached. But even if there is, I think I'll do it.

So, what ideas do you guys have? What things do you think I should talk about?

I have some ideas, but was curious what comes to your minds?

No one's responded, so this I guess is just my own brainstorming thread. :DOkay, so I found out some more details. Her clinic is actually on the main level of a house. She said that she will also have a woman from our church who sells Mary Kay there, too. It's just the 3 of us, each taking a turn w/ a 15 min. presentation.I'll be in her kitchen. She will only have a small folding table that I can use aside from the counters and stove top.So what do you think I should do? Prepare a handout with the ideas I have and then just focus on a healthy recipe and do a short demo? Or have a prepared healthy recipe and then talk about some of the things we have and how they can promote healthy eating?There's just so much I could do, but I don't want to spout out too much and overwhelm them.

Can you do chicken breasts in the DCB. Talk about not needing to use oil..maybe jamaican jerk chicken, and demo the pineapple or nectarine salsa to go with it? It would be highlighting the DCB, our knives, food chopper, cutting board, core & more, salad choppers...Or a trifle salad, using the mandoline, the trifle board, knives, cutting board, etc?

Also- do you have the Salad Spinner? When you are preparing your veggies- make sure you are either USING the spinner, or definitely talk about it. It's great to wash/dry all of your veggies. And for health-purposes, I use it to wash/spin my lettuce, my grapes, broccoli, cauliflower, fresh herbs....and then I can store them in rubbermaid-type containers in the fridge or a Ziploc baggie. I put a dry paper towel in the container and then the food. They last for a LONG time and are ready for healthy snacks or a quick salad. The Fresh Herbs, I put a damp-paper towel wrapped around them and then those into the baggie (or if you like the Herb keeper- you can use that..I prefer the baggies for my herbs, and the HK for my Green Onions).It can also be used to spin the pasta for a pasta salad. Either way- pasta or lettuce- they'll use less Dressing if it's dry. Feriale Yan's audio in which she talks alot about the S.Spinner is on the Online Training Center still- Be a Master Seller (2) I think.

I was thinking of chicken in the DCB also. VERY healthy cooking in it's own juices. Fresh salsas would be a nice addition also. Let me think about what else would be good...

You can also point out the Pantry items. I always tell people that the seasonings used in resturants almost always contain sodium and MSG. Our seasonign mixes do not, although the rubs do, but much less than those used in restaurants. You can also highlight the new grill items for the Spring/Summer season. Grilled vegetables with just lime juice or pineapple juice are AWESOME!!!

Seasonings/rubs are good to provide a variety of flavors to chicken/fish. Our rubs are soooo yummy and really have a significant taste to each one that is different!

Okay, so this vendor thing is tomorrow. I just found out on Monday. I've had a busy week with end of the year activities w/ the kids, doing invites for a PC show next week, finding and reading my book club book for tonight's meeting, etc. So....I haven't really put things together for this.I think I only get about 15 or 20 min. and I'm not sure if I'll be in a kitchen or not. She's moved her business to another location. I think it's still in a redone house that's been changed for an office. But I'm not sure how much space I'm going to have.If you only had 15/20 min. to talk about how PC can help you with eating healthy, what would you do? Highlight key items? Should I make a handout? I think I should make some sort of handout to give people. But I don't know what to put together.If anyone has any ideas, I'd be ever so grateful! I have mini's and recipe cards and catalogs all ready to give out. And I know a lot of tools and tips, but the thing is picking which things to focus on. I don't want to overload them with ideas about every single item in the catalog that will help them, but I certainly could talk all day about that. lol :D :blushing:

How did it go? I have my own booth this upcoming Monday and wondering how yours went.

What are the benefits of setting up a booth and doing a healthy food demo?

Setting up a booth and doing a healthy food demo can help increase brand awareness and attract potential customers. It also allows you to showcase your products and demonstrate their uses, helping to drive sales. Additionally, it gives you the opportunity to interact with customers and receive valuable feedback.

How can I best prepare for my healthy food demo at a booth?

First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients for your demo. Plan out your menu and create a schedule for the demo, allowing enough time for setup and cleanup. Practice the demo beforehand and be familiar with the products you will be using. Also, be sure to engage with your audience and make the demo interactive and informative.

What types of healthy foods should I include in my demo?

The types of healthy foods you include in your demo will depend on your target audience and the products you are showcasing. Some popular options include fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy snacks. Consider incorporating recipes that feature your products to showcase their versatility.

What are some tips for attracting attendees to my booth and demo?

One effective way to attract attendees to your booth and demo is to offer samples of your healthy food. This can entice people to stop by and try your products. You can also promote your demo and booth through social media or by offering discounts or special deals for those who visit your booth. Lastly, make sure your booth is visually appealing and stands out from the others.

How can I make my healthy food demo and booth stand out from others?

One way to make your demo and booth stand out is to incorporate interactive elements, such as games or challenges related to your products. You can also offer educational materials or handouts with nutritional information or recipes. Additionally, having a visually appealing and well-designed booth can help attract attention. Lastly, make sure to engage with attendees and make a personal connection with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • yumyummum
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • Yakmama