• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas on Fall Booths With Another Pampered Chef Vendor at Event

In summary, the author is looking for innovative ideas for her fall fest booth and feels like she has run the gamut. She is also concerned about being pushy and wants to be herself while still being successful. She finds inspiration from the website chef success and plans to practice what she will say and how she will say it.
Laura4
It's a gigantic fall fest, outdoors, several hours, night and day, multi-vendor, food vendors as well. I will have cash & carry, so people will definitely have the purse strings loosened up that day to buy and not just look at things. LOL! But I just need "ideas". I just feel "stale". I need something innovative because I feel like I've run the gamut and people walk on by, take catalogs, take cards, or say they'll order, and never do. I feel like I'm leaving a great impression on them....what's going on here? LOL!

I'm just the type of person that I don't like consultants in other businesses that are like the pushy sales people type that are over-the-top. Because I know from another booth I did recently, it was a jewelery vendor, she was putting my name and number in her blackberry to book a show and I didn't like that. I don't like feeling pressured. I just want to be the "friendly" Pampered Chef person that isn't going to pressure people or hound people to have parties if they really didn't feel it. And maybe that is a good thing. Maybe I am making a great impression on people that way still and just don't know it. Maybe I just need to keep being myself. I did just do an open house show recently at a public place, left the business cards there, catalogs, and went back to the venue, and was talking to the business owner and we got to talking about other pushy people, and thinking back, I think, maybe this type of personality fits. Because she is talking about doing events in the future with me. So maybe this is how I need to be.

I think I just answered my question on the pushiness. HAHA!!

Anyway...so be myself....for one thing...but I still need ideas on the booth. LOL!

Thanks!

Keep in mind tho, Laura, that there IS a middle ground! We all know the pushy person you're talking about. Nobody likes her! Be yourself, but don't forget to ask the questions. You decided to go into direct sales, and that means you need to put yourself out there some... and the more you do it the more comfortable you will be with it.

It's also in your tone of voice. My team leader is a 64 year old woman and reminds me of a teacher. She doesn't rush her words and she asks questions very innocently. I can't believe the responses she gets! She could say "Ok everybody, go outside and do 10 jumping jacks, come back in and place a $100 order because I'd love to go to Toronto this year" and they all do it! LOL

So just practice what you will say and how you will say it. The more confident you are with your words, the better response you'll get. If you believe they'll have a great time and hosting is easy... it will come out in your voice.

But don't worry... we all struggle with it somewhat. Try not be so "non-pushy" that you forget to ask!

Thank you!! And how hilarious is that about your team leader!! LOL!

....and I've really gotten some fantastic ideas looking around the chef success website these last few days. So I feel ready for the weekend. ;-)

Hi there! It sounds like you have a lot of great things going for your Pampered Chef booth at the fall fest. Cash and carry is always a great way to entice customers to make a purchase on the spot, and your friendly and non-pushy approach is definitely a plus. As for ideas to make your booth stand out, have you thought about doing live demonstrations of some of your products? This can be a great way to engage with potential customers and show them the value and usefulness of your products in a fun and interactive way. You could also consider offering some exclusive deals or discounts for customers who make a purchase at the fall fest. And don't forget about the power of social media - consider promoting your booth and any special offers on your social media pages to attract even more attention. Best of luck at the fall fest!

1. What are some creative booth ideas for a fall event with another Pampered Chef vendor?

Some creative booth ideas for a fall event with another Pampered Chef vendor could include setting up a mini kitchen display to demonstrate fall recipes, offering samples of fall-inspired dishes, creating a fall-themed centerpiece using Pampered Chef products, or hosting a mini cooking class featuring autumn dishes.

2. How can we make our booth stand out at a fall event with other vendors?

To make your booth stand out at a fall event with other vendors, you can decorate with fall-themed decorations and colors, offer exclusive promotions or discounts for event attendees, have engaging and interactive activities at your booth, and provide eye-catching displays of your products.

3. What are some popular fall products from Pampered Chef that we can showcase at the event?

Some popular fall products from Pampered Chef that you can showcase at the event include the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection, the Pumpkin Shaped Cake Pan, the Apple Wedger, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Stand.

4. How can we collaborate with the other Pampered Chef vendor to attract more customers to our booths?

To attract more customers to your booths, you can collaborate with the other Pampered Chef vendor by cross-promoting each other's booths on social media, offering a joint cooking demonstration or class, creating a fall-themed recipe book together, or hosting a raffle with prizes from both booths.

5. What are some tips for successfully working with another Pampered Chef vendor at an event?

Some tips for successfully working with another Pampered Chef vendor at an event include communicating and planning ahead of time, dividing tasks and responsibilities, promoting each other's booths and products, having a unified and cohesive booth design, and providing excellent customer service to event attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • esavvymom