• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Was Asked to to a Pampering Demo

In summary, the church is doing a Pampering night where people can get a little pampered. There are demonstrations such as manicures, make-up, jewelry cleaning, crafts, etc. However, they do not want to sell any products during the night. One easy demo that would be pampering and doesn't involve cooking would be a sugar or cornmeal scrub. Additionally, a free show would be a great idea.
scavallero
The women's nite at my church is doing a Pampering nite and has a few other demonstrations and pampering such as manicures, make-up, jewelry cleaning, crafts, etc. They really don't like the idea of selling any product that night. What would be an easy demo that would be pampering and doesn't involve cooking? Does anyone have a healthy eating outline already made up. There will be about 100 ladies there so it is a little difficult to pass out any food. Any ideas that involve chocolate? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Good luck! Church situations are very hard since they don't want to appear to be "selling in the temple" as it were. Could you find out the contact information on some of the others who are coming and talk with them?

I'm sure it would be fine to contact people later. I will have some recipe cards with my website on them and will answer any questions. I was thinking of different kinds of sweet dips with fruit and pretzels.

what about fancy but alcohol free and refreshing drinks in the quickstir? and kinda girlie appetizers? You know, sorta fussy and cute

How about a "Spa" PC demo? I know I have info on my home pc, but I'm at work. Have you checked the file section here? Maybe something like a homemade sugar or cornmeal scrub?

Can you do a drawing? What's more pampering that giving something away for free? A free show, perhaps! :) Everybody wins!

I did a session at our women's retreat. I had more time than you likely will, but I did power cooking. Think about it as giving them a 'skill'. It was a huge success. I also did a fruit salsa, since it was summer and that is a fun idea.

Thanks for your suggestions. I think with the time limitation and the number of women I will do a fruit salsa and a tomato salsa with hands on help with salad choppers. I will also pass out some of the great spa recipes in the files, along with some easy recipes.

BlueMoon said:
You know, sorta fussy and cute

Hey! Who you callin' sorta fussy and cute?

1. How do I prepare for a Pampered Chef pampering demo?

To prepare for a Pampered Chef pampering demo, you should familiarize yourself with the products and their uses, practice your presentation, and gather any necessary supplies or ingredients. It may also be helpful to reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for tips and advice.

2. What should I wear to a Pampered Chef pampering demo?

It is recommended to dress professionally but comfortably for a Pampered Chef pampering demo. This could include business casual attire or a Pampered Chef branded apron or shirt. Avoid wearing anything too revealing or distracting.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef pampering demo typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef pampering demo can vary depending on the products being demonstrated and the number of guests attending. On average, demos can range from 1-2 hours. It is best to plan for a longer time frame to allow for questions and socializing afterwards.

4. Do I need to provide any food or drinks for the Pampered Chef pampering demo?

It is not necessary to provide food or drinks for the Pampered Chef pampering demo, but you may choose to do so as a courtesy to your guests. It is best to keep any refreshments simple and easy to prepare so that you have more time to focus on the demo.

5. Can I customize the Pampered Chef pampering demo to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef pampering demo to fit a specific theme or occasion. You can choose products and recipes that align with the theme or incorporate decorations and props to enhance the overall experience. Just be sure to inform your guests beforehand so they know what to expect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies