• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With Healthy Resolution Event

In summary, the event will involve displaying and providing information to consumers about living a healthy lifestyle with products from PC. Some ideas for promoting the event include promoting the scale as a tool for portion control, as well as mentioning other products that can help promote a healthy lifestyle. However, one product that the event host is struggling with is what to show and tell consumers. The event is scheduled for Sunday, and the host would appreciate any ideas that the community might have.
Humble Beginnings
Hi,

I've come here because I know I will get some great ideas. I'm doing an event this weekend at a chiropractors office. My director was suppose to do it but since she is at Leadership she passed it along to me. The event will involve about 5 other vendors. Each of us is to display and provide information to consumers and promote living a healthy lifestyle. My director mentioned some items like promoting our scale for portion control but that's it. I need ideas on what would be the best way for me to show and tell them how PC fits into their New healthy lifestyle. I'm so lost!! Please help, my display needs to be small due to space but I truthfully am fairly new so not a lot of products to display anyway. I just want to keep focus on what the host is trying to accomplish. Please please help the event is this Sunday.
I've attached the flier to maybe help.

Attachments

• Resolve to Pamper Yourself.jpg
    Resolve to Pamper Yourself.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 458
Any of our cooking tools would be appropriate - because they help you cook at home - which is always healthier than eating fast food!

Cookware & Stoneware - excellent cooking results using a minimum of cooking oil/fat

Food Chopper/Ultimate Mandoline/Knives/Cutting Boards - to help prep veggies and fruits

Measuring Tools - to help accurately measure (this includes batter bowls & prep bowls)

the It's Good For You, and 29 Minutes To Dinner Cookbooks.

BUT - the one item you mention featuring - the scale - hasn't been around for several years.:confused:

I agree with Becky.... at my shows I always "talk up" health & environmental benefits of our products.... the kitchen spritzer in lieu of PAM (with all the chemicals)... the batter bowls & prep bowls for microwaving (instead of plastic)... stoneware & cookware to minimize the need for oils.... stoneware develops a natural non-stick coating (rahter than non-stick pans).... ditto the sheet pans (not non-stick)... sea salt has no added sugar (vs regular table salt that has sugar added).... our seasonings are msg, preservative free.... It's Good for You ckbk... all our ckbks have nutritional info & diabetic serving symbols included.... bamboo is eco-friendly, which is, ultimately better for us....

there is no end as to how to promote our products as healthy liefstyle options.

It doesn't list the vendors. Wonder if people know you will be there. Is there any other vendors present?

great idea so far! Keep them coming! I did send the flier out to my database to help generate some traffic and I know the host did a lot to get the word out. There will be 5 other vendors, I know TS and a real estate agent, jewerly, and I think 2 other in the health field.

bumping for more insights today

Be sure to boast about cooking shows...you can SHOW them how to cook quick, easy & healthy meals at home

What is the "Please Help With Healthy Resolution Event"?

The "Please Help With Healthy Resolution Event" is a cooking and nutrition workshop designed to help individuals kickstart their healthy eating habits for the new year. It is a fun and interactive event where participants will learn about quick and easy healthy recipes, meal planning tips, and nutrition information.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to everyone who is looking to improve their eating habits and learn more about healthy cooking. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, everyone is welcome to join us and start the new year off on a healthy note.

What can I expect from this event?

During this event, you can expect to learn about healthy cooking techniques, meal planning strategies, and nutrition information from our experienced Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to try some delicious and healthy recipes and take home some cooking tips and tricks.

Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. All the necessary ingredients and materials will be provided for you. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to learn and have fun!

How do I sign up for the "Please Help With Healthy Resolution Event"?

To sign up for this event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find an event near you. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and family to join in on the healthy fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76