1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What are you best booking tips?

1. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

What are you best booking tips? I am doing and express show at my game night party tonight with my friends. I took an 8 month break from PC because of school. I now want to do 2 shows a week. I plan on making a booking slide today. I'd love to get some booking tonight! Any great tips?
    Katie:chef:

Oct 3, 2009
  2. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

Lately I've found that the people who want more than they have money to spend WILL want to book a show...
    So just asking whether there were things they wanted that they couldn't get this time...

Maybe it's just me as well... when I was desperate for bookings, I didn't get any. Now that I'm wanting to do just a couple shows/month, there seem to be lots of people wanting to book (although they are quite spread out, and there are definitely those that book initially and then cancel later).

Oct 3, 2009
  3. ChefRiGuy

ChefRiGuy Member

The Top Secret booking idea I posted a month or so ago in this forum has worked great for me...check it out!

Oct 3, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Do the 3-pile full service checkout (It's in the training on Consultants Corner) and ASK EVERYONE. That way, you don't have to give away product and eat into your commission.

Oct 3, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Two things:

1) Invite EVERYONE to host.

2) Make sure your shows are fun. I've booked more shows with people who "never host parties" because they had a good time.

Oct 4, 2009
  6. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Sprinkle booking tips throughout your show. HO tells us people need to hear something 5-7 times before they 'get it'. See attached.

I print these on 2 colors of paper - booking is one, recruting is another. Then I stack each color in front of me during the show. As I mention a line from either one, I flip the sheet so the next one is ready to go. It has helped me weave booking lines and recruiting lines into my show language.

Also, I adopted Rae's "think about it" brochure and give it to everyone as they checkout, then
    -it makes me do the Morning After Calls (MAC calls)
    I confirm their order, mentioning 2-3 cross sell items and
    I check with them the next day if they want to book, or go ahead and pay full price for their most expensive item, or both.

Make sure folks have fun. Don't be a control freak about mandating what folks do when--it's their evening to kick back, not yours! If the show gets away from you more than once, make it interactive and get folks up doing the demos. Have fun and they will too. Good luck! God bless; take care.

Attached Files:

Oct 4, 2009
  7. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Chefriguy, how can I find your Top Secret Booking Idea? Thanks. I'll look for it.

Hey everyone thanks for all the tips. I really appreciate it!

Oct 5, 2009
  8. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Oct 5, 2009
  9. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Thanks for finding it for me!

Oct 5, 2009
  10. loreo

loreo Banned

This is great advice! Ask everyone. I had a show last night with 7 in attendance, got 4 bookings and 1 recruit lead. Believe in yourself, believe in your company and ask everyone.

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted