• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Best Booking Tips?

Sprinkle booking tips throughout your show. HO tells us people need to hear something 5-7 times before they 'get it'. See attached.
Katiek77
What are you best booking tips? I am doing and express show at my game night party tonight with my friends. I took an 8 month break from PC because of school. I now want to do 2 shows a week. I plan on making a booking slide today. I'd love to get some booking tonight! Any great tips?
Katie:chef:

Lately I've found that the people who want more than they have money to spend WILL want to book a show...
So just asking whether there were things they wanted that they couldn't get this time...Maybe it's just me as well... when I was desperate for bookings, I didn't get any. Now that I'm wanting to do just a couple shows/month, there seem to be lots of people wanting to book (although they are quite spread out, and there are definitely those that book initially and then cancel later).

The Top Secret booking idea I posted a month or so ago in this forum has worked great for me...check it out!

Do the 3-pile full service checkout (It's in the training on Consultants Corner) and ASK EVERYONE. That way, you don't have to give away product and eat into your commission.

Two things:1) Invite EVERYONE to host.2) Make sure your shows are fun. I've booked more shows with people who "never host parties" because they had a good time.

Sprinkle booking tips throughout your show. HO tells us people need to hear something 5-7 times before they 'get it'. See attached. I print these on 2 colors of paper - booking is one, recruting is another. Then I stack each color in front of me during the show. As I mention a line from either one, I flip the sheet so the next one is ready to go. It has helped me weave booking lines and recruiting lines into my show language.Also, I adopted Rae's "think about it" brochure and give it to everyone as they checkout, then
-it makes me do the Morning After Calls (MAC calls)
I confirm their order, mentioning 2-3 cross sell items and
I check with them the next day if they want to book, or go ahead and pay full price for their most expensive item, or both.Make sure folks have fun. Don't be a control freak about mandating what folks do when--it's their evening to kick back, not yours! If the show gets away from you more than once, make it interactive and get folks up doing the demos. Have fun and they will too. Good luck! God bless; take care.

Attachments

• booking lines halfsheet.doc
    31 KB · Views: 426
  • recruiting lines halfsheet.doc
    34 KB · Views: 525
  • Think About It booklet.pub
    242.5 KB · Views: 478
Chefriguy, how can I find your Top Secret Booking Idea? Thanks. I'll look for it.

Hey everyone thanks for all the tips. I really appreciate it!

Thanks for finding it for me!

Do the 3-pile full service checkout (It's in the training on Consultants Corner) and ASK EVERYONE. That way, you don't have to give away product and eat into your commission.

1) Invite EVERYONE to host.

2) Make sure your shows are fun. I've booked more shows with people who "never host parties" because they had a good time.

This is great advice! Ask everyone. I had a show last night with 7 in attendance, got 4 bookings and 1 recruit lead. Believe in yourself, believe in your company and ask everyone.

1. What are some tips for getting more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best booking tips is to offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts. You can also reach out to your current customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or referring you to their friends and family.

2. How can I increase my bookings as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

A great way to increase bookings as a new consultant is to network with other consultants and ask if they would be willing to co-host a party with you. This can help you reach a larger audience and gain more bookings.

3. What are some creative ways to book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One creative way to book parties is to offer virtual parties or cooking classes. You can also partner with local businesses, such as bridal shops or cooking stores, to host a joint event and reach a new audience.

4. How can I use social media to boost my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Social media can be a powerful tool for booking parties. You can create a Facebook group for your customers and offer exclusive discounts or promotions for party bookings. You can also use Instagram to showcase your products and cooking demonstrations.

5. What are the best ways to follow up with potential party hosts?

Following up with potential party hosts is crucial for booking parties. One effective way is to send a personalized thank you note after a party or event. You can also send a follow-up email or text message a few days after reaching out to them initially.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Katiek77