• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proud Moment: My Successful PC Consultant Pitch & Recruiting Strategy

S
sfdavis918
This morning I went to the park to meet up with my son's preschool friends for a regularly scheduled playdate. No one showed. So it was just the three of us. I didn't see anyone I knew there so I was just playing with the boys. Two other mom's and I started talking and somehow it gradually got around to me and being a PC consultant. One of the mom's knows another consultant here in town. The other one was brand new to PC. So I told her a bit and promised a catalog. We then started talking about the business. She was at one time going to sign on for BeautiControl, but ended up not doing it. We talked a little about why. We parted with her interested in a show in August for the knife special. So I went home, put the catalog and a flyer about the business in it.

I'm so proud of myself for even bringing it up! I never would have done that before. The thread that Laura explained her recruiting strategy on (thanks Laura!) really has made me rethink the way I present my business. I truly do love the products and how my business has changed my life, and I think that came through today.

Now the question becomes, should I call her tomorrow and talk about recruiting or should I wait until next week and see if she is interested in booking a show? It was more like casual talk about the business and she really is completely new to PC. I'm thinking that a call tomorrow to try to recruit might scare her off, but if I could get a show out of her then I could do recruiting then.

What do you think?

I wouldn't wait anymore than 24-48 hours!! That's the key! They lose interest after that time frame!

!Do a show with her first, the talk to her about recruiting as part of your host coaching. If she is new to PC she will not know what it entails to host, much less sell.

Good luck!

I think you've gotten some good advice, and you deserve to be proud of yourself.

That is awesome!! Way to go! Once you have this new "relaxed" recruiting style and conversation about PC in the forefront of your mind, you'll find you'll bring it up more and more to people in casual conversation. I bet this is only the beginning for your new style!!! Keep it up!:D

Thanks everyone! :D

I am really just putting it out there with people I interact with everyday. Today I went to the eye doctor and left a couple of catalogs with them. There was another woman there and she took one too! The receptionist seemed really excited about the catalog and was running around showing everyone what was in it. She was really interested in the skillet.

Also this morning I went in Kohl's. I gave the lady who was checking me out a couple of catalogs too. She said that both her and her daughter really love PC!

I just can't get over myself. I would have never done things like this before. I just had to share!:)

1. What is a PC consultant?

A PC consultant is an independent salesperson for a company called Pampered Chef, which sells kitchen and cooking products. They are responsible for hosting parties or events, showcasing products, and selling them to customers.

2. How do you become a PC consultant?

To become a PC consultant, you must sign up through the company's website and pay a fee for a starter kit. You do not need any prior experience or qualifications, but having a passion for cooking and the products is helpful.

3. What is the recruiting strategy for PC consultants?

The recruiting strategy for PC consultants involves sharing your personal success story with others and offering them the opportunity to join your team. By showcasing the benefits and opportunities of being a PC consultant, you can attract potential recruits and expand your business.

4. How do you approach someone about becoming a PC consultant?

It's important to have a casual and genuine conversation with someone before mentioning the opportunity to become a PC consultant. Ask them about their interests and if they have ever considered a career in direct sales. If they seem interested, you can share your own story and offer them more information about the company.

5. Is it better to recruit immediately or wait for a potential consultant to book a show first?

It depends on the situation and the individual. If the person seems very interested and enthusiastic about the opportunity, it may be appropriate to discuss recruiting right away. However, if they seem hesitant or unsure, it may be better to wait until after they have experienced a Pampered Chef party and are more familiar with the products and business model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bearhall04
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef