• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showcasing My Recipes: How I Landed a Cooking Show

We are always open to new opportunities and we don't mind asking people if they are interested. It's always nice when someone says yes! :)
lockhartkitchen
I went to a political function last night. I stepped "out of my box" and gave a lady my business card. I told her, I would love to show her my recipes. (This was after I'd built a rapport with her. We had spent the evening talking to one another). Yes! She'd love to have a show. I'd sending the information to her today. I sent her with a catalog, too.

Nice job! :thumbup:

You go girl! :D

You never know. Plus, just because you don't get an immediate response that doesn't mean that you'll never get a response. Just this week I got an email from someone I gave a mini-catalog to a year ago at a store. She's interested in hosting.

Oops, during my host coaching I never mentioned the biz opportunity so @ my show last Saturday I asked my host. She had said yes she had thought about the biz opp but was too busy. Told her that she could just do catalog shows or a cooking show a month so when she closed yesterday she became my newest recruit. Just think if I didn't ask! Plus, on FB a girl was complaining about her job. I messaged her again and asked if she had thought anymore about trying this biz ( we had a recruit interview almost a year b4) Well, 10 hours later the next morning her AND her friend met with me and she is signing up tomorrow and her friend probably next month!!!

Great job! What awesome stories....it's so true, ask everyone....don't prejudge...it's our job to inform and invite....the decision is theirs. :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Great job! What awesome stories....it's so true, ask everyone....don't prejudge...it's our job to inform and invite....the decision is theirs. :)

Exactly! We all have started with Pampered Chef for different reasons. Many times our own reasons change for personal, financial, or other reasons.

Related to Showcasing My Recipes: How I Landed a Cooking Show

1. How did you come up with the idea for your cooking show?

I have always had a passion for cooking and sharing my recipes with others. After attending a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef, I was inspired to take my love for cooking to the next level and showcase my recipes on a cooking show.

2. How did you secure a spot on a cooking show?

I reached out to various television networks and production companies, showcasing my unique recipes and my passion for cooking. After several auditions and meetings, I was able to secure a spot on a cooking show by demonstrating my skills and sharing my vision for the show.

3. What was your biggest challenge in launching your cooking show?

One of the biggest challenges was finding the right balance between showcasing my recipes and keeping the show entertaining and engaging for the audience. I also had to learn how to work with a production team and adapt to the fast-paced nature of television.

4. How do you come up with new and unique recipes for your show?

I draw inspiration from a variety of sources, including family recipes, cooking magazines, and online food communities. I also like to experiment with different flavor combinations and techniques to create unique and delicious dishes that will wow my audience.

5. What advice do you have for aspiring cooking show hosts?

My advice would be to never give up on your dream, even when faced with challenges and rejection. Practice and perfect your cooking skills, and don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new things. Also, be authentic and let your passion for cooking shine through in your show. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies