• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Success: Trust-Building w/ CA Model in MO

In summary, Kathy was able to get 1 cooking show booked and 1 catalog show booked. She was able to get her sister to do the show for her in Texas before she had her website. She mail orders the orders and checks the orders. She would try to contact her mother in law every 3-4 weeks until September to keep her interested up until time to do her show.
PCSarahjm
I had my 5th cooking show last night. I was able to get 1 cooking show booked and 1 catalog show booked. Hey!! But this is the catch the catalog show is with a woman from California.(I'm from Missouri) I don't have PWS but plan to sign up today. Does anyone have advice for this type of situation? Trust me I could use anything. I was lost last night when she said she wanted to have a show. I am mailing everything to her since she wants to wait for the new fall products and she didn't want to mess with it while she was here for vacation.

I did one with my sister in Texas before I had my website. I sent her outside order forms, she collected orders, then called me with the orders, paying it all with her credit card (unless the customer was paying with theirs). Worked slick.

I do prefer having the website, though. That works even slicker.

My sister lives in indiana and does catalog shows for me she. Emails me orders with her cc number. She doesn't use my website.

Chef_2_Four said:
My sister lives in indiana and does catalog shows for me she. Emails me orders with her cc number. She doesn't use my website.
Ooh-- you shouldn't be sending CC numbers in email - it's not secure.
Just an FYI.

I have done successful catalog shows and fundraisers for people from other states. I send out information as I would for in town hosts and we keep in touch via email and then when they are ready to place their order we talk on the phone for those that did not order through my PWS.

Please do not worry, it will be GREAT and SUCCESSFUL!!

Kathy

Worked fine...My mother in law from Chicago did a catalog show with me before I had my website and it worked out fine. She just mailed everything to me (orders and checks). I know several people who would rather do it that way because they are scared to use the computer...

You shouldn't have any trouble doing her catalog show long distance. I would try to contact her every 3-4 weeks until September to keep her interest up until time to do her show. Some ways to do this without being a pest:

*Check to see if she received her products and liked them?
*after Conference let her know 1 or 2 new products you are excited about that she will be able to earn/sell in her upcoming catalog show
*by mid August when you get your Fall supplies, go ahead and send her packet, then make sure she got it

Sometimes hosts disappear if you don't keep in touch with them and you don't want that to happen! Good luck!

1. How can I build trust with potential customers during a cooking show?

The best way to build trust with potential customers during a cooking show is to be authentic, genuine, and knowledgeable about the products you are showcasing. Show your passion for cooking and the products, and be open and honest about any questions or concerns that may arise.

2. How do I incorporate the CA model into my cooking show?

The CA (Connect-Ask) model is a great way to engage with customers and build trust during a cooking show. Start by connecting with your audience by sharing personal stories or asking questions about their cooking experiences. Then, ask them if they have any specific needs or wants when it comes to cooking products. This will help you tailor your presentation to their interests and needs.

3. How can I effectively demonstrate the products during a cooking show?

The key to effective product demonstration during a cooking show is to be organized and prepared. Make sure you have all the necessary tools and ingredients on hand, and practice using the products beforehand so you can showcase their features and benefits confidently. Also, be sure to explain how the products can solve common cooking problems.

4. How do I handle objections from potential customers during a cooking show?

Objections from potential customers are common during a cooking show, but they can also be an opportunity to build trust. Listen to their concerns and address them with empathy and understanding. If you are knowledgeable about the products, you can offer solutions or alternatives that may alleviate their objections.

5. What are some tips for a successful cooking show?

To have a successful cooking show, it is important to be organized, engaging, and knowledgeable about the products. Be sure to plan ahead and have all the necessary materials and ingredients on hand. Engage with your audience using the CA model and be open to their questions and concerns. Also, remember to have fun and showcase your passion for cooking and the products you are presenting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies