• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Cooking Show Dates: Book Now for Next 6 Months!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of promoting open cooking show dates through various methods, such as email reminders, newsletters, and website updates. The participants also discussed the potential challenges of reaching out to past consultants and strategies for effective host coaching. Overall, the conversation emphasized the importance of continuously promoting and filling open show dates to maintain a successful business.
cbord
I decide in my reminder email to mention my open cooking show dates for next 6 months. Someone called last night to book 9/29 7:00.

I listed one or two for each month with the time.

Now, the scare thing is she used to sell PC.

Great!! Who did you send these to?

cbord said:
I decide in my reminder email to mention my open cooking show dates for next 6 months. Someone called last night to book 9/29 7:00.

I listed one or two for each month with the time.

Now, the scare thing is she used to sell PC.
Don't let the fact that she sold PC scare you. There is probably a reason she isn't doing it anymore. I have found that most (NOT ALL - SOME ARE GREAT:balloon: ) past consultants really have no clue. They need as much host coaching than someone new to home parties (sometimes more) and even if they were a decent consultant the program has changed so much that they probably don't know how it works now.

Ask her how long it's been and how long she did it. If she seems like she knows a lot just tell her that you'd like to practice on her and get her input on how you do with host coaching and your demo. She'll eat it up!

Have fun.

Hey so you just sent these to E-reminders to people going to your own show? or who did you send the emails too? Great Job and good idea!!

Congrats! Gotta love getting those calls!

Something I'm going to do is put my open shows dates on my website, as news items, and when I send out my newsletter, hopefully people will check these out. I started sending my newsletter via my PWS and it is so easy!! I love it!

I have been trying to send emails to my contacts or even just family bc I hear it works by reading threads like this but I am getting terribly frustrated! I try to email and attach my newsletter and when people try to open it; they can't!! Lots of work for nothing!:mad:

PChefPEI said:
Congrats! Gotta love getting those calls!

Something I'm going to do is put my open shows dates on my website, as news items, and when I send out my newsletter, hopefully people will check these out. I started sending my newsletter via my PWS and it is so easy!! I love it!

I have my available dates on my website under the NEWS column. So far, no one has come out and said they looked at it and decided to book, but I do think it is helpful to fill in your calendar. Also, to show that you are truly working your business.

Chef Kearns said:
I have my available dates on my website under the NEWS column. So far, no one has come out and said they looked at it and decided to book, but I do think it is helpful to fill in your calendar. Also, to show that you are truly working your business.

I put my open dates in the calendar section of my website. I've had a few people email me that they want a certain date after seeing it there. I do mention it in my newsletter.

How do you send a newsletter via your PWS????? All the customer connection emails already have stuff on them. I would want to use a blank form if they had one to customize it.

I include the open dates in all my (mine and hosts) show reminders.I insert them my using customize emails.

Charlene

cbord said:
I insert them my using customize emails.

Charlene

I also try to include open dates in news and caledar section on PWS.

I used to put the open dates in the Calendar section, but then changed to just a page in the NEWS section. I have found it easier to update the available dates in the NEWS section.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I put my open dates in the calendar section of my website. I've had a few people email me that they want a certain date after seeing it there. I do mention it in my newsletter.

How do you send a newsletter via your PWS????? All the customer connection emails already have stuff on them. I would want to use a blank form if they had one to customize it.

I use the connection e-mails and just pick one that suits the focus I'm trying to get. For example, I sent the New Fall Products one for September and then added a personal message at the bottom. Hopefully, people will visit my site and check out my news and calendar sections.

PChefPEI said:
Something I'm going to do is put my open shows dates on my website, as news items, and when I send out my newsletter

I actually made one calendar entry for September and one for October.

1. What is a cooking show date?

A cooking show date is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef saleswoman where she demonstrates various cooking products and techniques to potential customers.

2. How do I book a cooking show date?

To book a cooking show date, simply contact your Pampered Chef saleswoman and let her know which date and time works best for you. She will then work with you to plan and prepare for the event.

3. Can I customize the menu for my cooking show date?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef saleswoman to customize the menu for your cooking show date. She will have a variety of recipes and products to choose from, and can help you create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

4. Do I have to purchase products at the cooking show date?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products at the cooking show date. However, many guests choose to purchase items they have seen and sampled during the demonstration.

5. Can I bring guests to the cooking show date?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the cooking show date. The more the merrier! It's a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and have a fun evening together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Brina
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stephanieboyd