• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Monthly Cooking Clinics for Healthy Eating Habits and PC Product Tips

In summary, Kristi offered a Cooking Clinics where people can come and learn new recipes. The cost is $15 and all attendees receive a heart dish in return. Allison offered a Valentine's Cooking Clinic where people can come and learn how to make heart cakes. The cost is $15 and all attendees receive a coupon for a free heart cake from her online store.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I took lots of ideas from here and there and put them all together and came up with this idea of Cooking Clinics. My sister consultants, downline and I are offering them once a month. I would like to build a following and offer them more than once a month but for now this is good.

Each month has a theme. There is no charge to come. Our first one was last night. We marketed this one as a Leave Your Wallet at Home event. We wanted to focus on bookings and recruiting. The theme was How to Incorporate Healthy Eating Habits into your Daily Routine (and the PC products to help you do it). It was very hands on. We had 6 guests between myself and 1 sister consultant that participated.

Everyone had a fun experience. They all want to come back next month. We encouraged them to come back with friends! Out of the 6 attandees- 1 is signing, 1 wants to sign, 1 catalog show and 1 wedding registry plus happy clientele! The whole event cost $15 so $7.50 each.

I cant wait for February! We are going to do the Power Cooking theme.

Kristi

Attachments

• 2 on page_ leave wallet.doc
    56 KB · Views: 433
  • healthy tips.doc
    36 KB · Views: 583
That sounds very interesting! What recipe did you make?

Please fill us in on details!

That is a great idea!

only $15? how did you keep the cost so low?

I LOVE this idea!Good for you! - What a great idea! I would love to know which recipes you used, how you advertised for it, and a general outline for your 'clinic'. :)

Last night at a Show, my Host (head of a Nursery School) asked if I could hold a healthy eating for kids (snacks, lunches, etc.)...hmmm. I kinda goes a long the same idea as what you are doing, Kristi.

I would love to hear more details! :)

- Jenna

I also would love more details, it sounds like a lot of fun.

funny...I was just thinking of offering a valentine's cooking clinic to be held on Jan 30th. I need to book this date, and was thinking of showing off the SA heart cakes, and how to decorate the plates with stencils etc.

I have most of the cake mixes etc already (from experimenting) and was going to charge a flat $15 to attend, and each person would recieve a heart dish in return. ( I would order them that night, and they would recieve them before V-day)

I'm mostly tossing the idea around in my head, and wasn't sure how well it would be recieved. I already sent out an email to my list about the going going gone product flyer, the SA promo flyer, and DYLAB flyer, with no real takers. I do a lot already with monthly partys (I belong to a party swap gorup and a monthly catalog party swap) and I fear I am starting to over invite my list to participate in PC and non PC things.

Plus I really don't want to have it at my house, I have a newborn, and a fussy hubby, who thinks I am wasting my time & energy in the biz. So I promised him not more PC parties until it is my turn for the swap party. No more season open houses until I am a director. He think's I'll NEVER become a director, so he thinks he is winning.

I have to go, baby is waking up.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this idea and I think I will do one myself-I bet I could get anther teammate to do it with too!

I do want to know how you keot the cost down....details please!

Allison,
If you do this class on the 30th and show case the heart dish you will have to close quickly. Isn't the dish only available in Jan?

We made the salsa recipe from last seasons catalog and the quick turkey chili in the dcb. We bought baked tortilla chips, the ingredients, and a couple sodas. We served water in the QSP and I already had those little Crystal Light on the go packs. Total cost for groceries was $15.

We did it at my home so that was free.

Each of us invited whoever we wanted. I emailed my entire customer base but focused in on a select few with phone calls.

The format was very informal. We started by explaining what we thought a cooking clinic was and what we wanted to accomplish- we want to take a different subject and delve deeper into than a normal cooking show- kinda of like a cooking class/ seminar.

After those couple sentences we said about 2-3 sentences to intro ourselves. We didnt formally intro guests like at a show. I did the first recipe of the salsa. Anytime there was a lag, I asked a guest to read one of the tips I handed out at the beginning (attached in above post).
My sister consultant directed the chili recipe while everyone was snacking on the salsa.
The guests came up and worked most all of the products. They were a little reluctant at first but came around quickly.

While the chili was in the microwave my sister consultant spoke about the perks of hosting in jan and feb. Then I spoke about the bix opp.

Everyone ate chili and just raved about the event.

We gave them each a Healthy Eating handout that I found on here.

This is good to know.

I belong to a scrapbook/stamp club--we pay $15 a year for supplies and are obligated to purchase $20 each month for 9 months--and each of us are hostess one of the months.

I have been trying to come up with a monthly something for Pampered Chef to put some umph into my business.

Thanks...keep sharing!

I love it! I have been trying to put a cooking club together with a monthly charge (recieving products in return for the fee). But I like this better, I would rather recruit and get bookings from an event like this.
Thanks for sharing!:)

:love: This sounds so exciting...wish I was invited!

Very cool idea. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do something like that myself.

1. What is a Cooking Clinic?

A Cooking Clinic is an interactive cooking demonstration where our Pampered Chef consultants showcase our products and share tips and techniques for efficient and enjoyable cooking.

2. How long is a Cooking Clinic?

Cooking Clinics typically last around 2 hours, depending on the menu and number of attendees.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a Cooking Clinic?

No, all necessary ingredients and equipment will be provided by the consultant hosting the Cooking Clinic.

4. Can I purchase products at a Cooking Clinic?

Yes, our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase at the end of the Cooking Clinic. You can also place an order through our website or by contacting your consultant directly.

5. Is there a cost to attend a Cooking Clinic?

Our Cooking Clinics are completely free to attend! However, there may be an optional opportunity to purchase products at the end of the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies