• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Healthy Cooking Class and Achieve Your New Year's Resolution - Just $3!

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing their New Year's resolutions and goals. One person plans to lose weight by hosting a cooking class with friends and charging a small fee to cover ingredient costs. Another is planning to hold monthly meetings and advance in their business. Others are also considering starting cooking classes and focusing on keeping their house clean. Everyone is supportive and helpful in achieving their goals.
dessertMama
Losing weight has always been my New Years resolution, i'm good for a couple of months but just can't maintain it. I eat alot of bad foods. I am going to try and lose weight again this coming year. But this time, I will ask friends and co-workers to come to my house for a Cooking Class. To learn to cook healthy meal as a group; sometimes especially for me it's more effective as part of the group than doing it alone. I will charge them $3 to cover my cost for the ingredients. I will be using PC products. If they decide to order then I will give them $3 off their order. Not sure on what recipes to demo yet, I just ordered It's good for you recipe book, and spin on salads.
What do you all think? I'm welcome to any suggestions.

Thank you.

Whoop Whoop! Me too...gotta fit in a NEW bathing suit for Maui!!

I will be full-time PC so next year is going to have lots of changes for me! Scheduling, training, and getting the house in order!

I too have been asked to start cooking classes so may do that once a month and, as a new director, I will be holding monthly meetings as well.

Lots in store for next year...My goal is to advance to Advanced Director and then Senior Director (would be happy with one promo but two is better!)

Blessings on your goals, CK

I'm planning on doing a monthly cooking class as well (search the threads and files on here for Tuesday Night Test Kitchen - it wasn't posted by me, but I've found it useful) because I'm the kind of person who's house is a mess and I LOVE a reason to clean.

So basically my NY resolution is keep my house clean by all means neccessary :D

Congratulations on you promotion CK. You're going to be busy, busy, busy but with a great pay check :)

Thank you. Also, I received your PM and thank you for the advice. I am glad that I am a part of this group, everyone is very helpful.

Shelby my house is a mess too, and so inviting people over is a way for my girls to keep our house clean.

Basically, mine is to loose some weight and be healthier about my food choices as well.
AS for my PC business, I just started at the end of Nov. I'd like to be doing more shows and get organized. So far I'm loving this!

1. What are some healthy eating tips for New Year's resolutions?

One tip is to focus on incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your meals. Another is to limit your intake of processed foods and opt for whole, nutrient-dense options. It's also important to stay hydrated and listen to your body's hunger and fullness cues.

2. How can I stick to my New Year's resolution to lose weight?

Setting specific, achievable goals and creating a plan to reach them can help keep you on track. It's also important to find a form of exercise you enjoy and make it a regular part of your routine. Surrounding yourself with supportive friends and family can also be helpful in staying motivated.

3. Is it necessary to completely cut out certain foods for New Year's resolutions?

It's not necessary to completely eliminate any specific food from your diet, unless it's for health reasons. Moderation and balance are key when it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Instead of cutting out foods, focus on portion control and incorporating a variety of nutritious options into your meals.

4. How can I avoid giving up on my New Year's resolutions?

One strategy is to start small and gradually increase your goals. This allows for more sustainable change and can help prevent burnout. It's also important to focus on progress rather than perfection and to be kind to yourself if you have setbacks. Seeking support from friends, family, or a professional can also be beneficial.

5. Do you have any recommendations for healthy snacks to help with New Year's resolutions?

Some healthy snack options include fresh fruit, raw vegetables with hummus, Greek yogurt with berries, and homemade energy bites. It's also important to pay attention to portion sizes and opt for snacks with a balance of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates to keep you feeling satisfied and energized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates