• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Handling Objections...

In summary, Jenilyn has a list of objections she will use when making customer care calls. These objections are "I'm too busy," "I don't know very many people," and "My home isn't big enough."
soonerchef
Hey guys...I got this e-mail from my director and I wanted to share these great tips...

Here is some great information from Jenilyn!

Some of you remember (from the meeting in August) her saying she had a list of objections and the response she would use in front of her while making calls. Here is her list.

For those of you who don't know, Jenilyn has gone from having 1-3 shows a month and selling $500-$1300 a month to holding 6-8 shows every month and growing, having an average of $3400 in sales the last 4 months.

She keeps this list by her phone and has the answer ready!

Customer Care Call Objections:

"I'm too busy"

Well, then you're perfect! Busy people know lots of people; so you and your busy friends can enjoy at least one relaxed evening!

"I don't know very many people"
This is a common fear. What I like to do for those of my hosts who share this concern, is turn their party into a contest! We'll call all you guests and write on your invitations to bring a friend. Anyone who brings a friend will receive a gift from me, and whoever brings the most friends will receive……(free shipping on their order, or whatever)

"No one will come . . . all my friends are already here"
You'd be surprised! Most, if not ALL guests have large wish lists, and can't buy it all at the first party! They usually need 8 to 10 parties to be able to buy everything they want! And, I'm sure there are a few people you know who aren't here! We can have your party on a different night! Everyone has different plans and different days work for different people!

"All my friends are partied out"
Guests usually don't pass up the opportunity to get out of the house—away from kids and family hassles or just an hour or two to relax! But they do tire of the same old thing! So we can come up with something different. Something fun and unique for you and your guests!
Perhaps a "Girls Night Out" –wine, and chocolate desserts!
Or a "Mexican Fiesta"? (You can come up with your own ideas depending on what you're comfortable making)
A "Back to School Bash"

"My home isn't big enough"
Are you thinking we need to have your party in the kitchen? (stop and listen) Most of my shows are done in the largest room of the home on a card-sized table! For one of my hosts that meant the master bedroom, so we had a PJ and popcorn party! We can even have it outside on the patio!

"I dunno…"
(They want you to give them a great reason for hosting!! This is a 'yes' in disguise!!!)
What do you mean you don't know!? (be happy when you say this) This is a great month to have a party—probably the best! I would hate for you and your guests to miss out! Think about it! I come and do all the cooking, I even take all my dirty dishes home with me!! You and your friends will get to relax, eat and enjoy! I'll give away lots of prizes to your guests and remember….at the end of the party you get a FREE shopping spree with the Pampered Chef! I'm sure there are products you want and haven't been able to get yet! And . . . all the New Traditions Stoneware is 20% off for everyone! Even more so for you as a host! Come on, what do you say? Can I come and throw a party for you and your friends? (sometimes they're unsure because they think they will have to do all the work—if they still hesitate after this, clarify how easy it is for them!)

Say . . . It's sounds like maybe you're thinking this will be a lot of work! Let me clear that one up right away! I take care of everything! (this is me personally, . You can modify this to match your habits) I even mail the invitations for you! I'll send you a host packet with everything you'll need—catalogs, specials, order forms, and guest labels! Fill in the guest labels with everyone you want to invite and send it to me in the stamped envelope I provide with enough postage. I'll do the rest! I can even pick up the groceries if you like! How about it? Can I throw a party for you and your friends?

Thanks so much, Andrea, for this awesome cheat sheet.

Thanks for sharing :)

I always have a hard time with these responses because I dont' want to be too pushy.
Thanks again!

Thank you for posting.. it helps!

Thank you, thank you!! Having this next to me on the phone gives me no reason not to call or procrastinate!

I would like to add something to the "I'm too busy" one.....
PC is the best home party to have for busy people because you don't have to worry about getting the food ready. I come in and do all the cooking for you and your friends. All you have to do is pick up the ingredients when you are doing your normal shopping, or I can do that for you.

Great tips! It makes it so much easier to prepare for those objections and the no's before hand.

Thanks for posting this. This is one of my major problems in booking.

Thanks for posting. I will keep these handy. Objections is something I need to work on.

Ann

Thanks Andrea! I am going to print it and put it in my CCC kit!

Wow! Very very good stuff! TYVM!!

soonerchef said:
Hey guys...I got this e-mail from my director and I wanted to share these great tips...

Here is some great information from Jenilyn!

Some of you remember (from the meeting in August) her saying she had a list of objections and the response she would use in front of her while making calls. Here is her list.

For those of you who don't know, Jenilyn has gone from having 1-3 shows a month and selling $500-$1300 a month to holding 6-8 shows every month and growing, having an average of $3400 in sales the last 4 months.

She keeps this list by her phone and has the answer ready!

Customer Care Call Objections:

"I'm too busy"

Well, then you're perfect! Busy people know lots of people; so you and your busy friends can enjoy at least one relaxed evening!

"I don't know very many people"
This is a common fear. What I like to do for those of my hosts who share this concern, is turn their party into a contest! We'll call all you guests and write on your invitations to bring a friend. Anyone who brings a friend will receive a gift from me, and whoever brings the most friends will receive……(free shipping on their order, or whatever)

"No one will come . . . all my friends are already here"
You'd be surprised! Most, if not ALL guests have large wish lists, and can't buy it all at the first party! They usually need 8 to 10 parties to be able to buy everything they want! And, I'm sure there are a few people you know who aren't here! We can have your party on a different night! Everyone has different plans and different days work for different people!

"All my friends are partied out"
Guests usually don't pass up the opportunity to get out of the house—away from kids and family hassles or just an hour or two to relax! But they do tire of the same old thing! So we can come up with something different. Something fun and unique for you and your guests!
Perhaps a "Girls Night Out" –wine, and chocolate desserts!
Or a "Mexican Fiesta"? (You can come up with your own ideas depending on what you're comfortable making)
A "Back to School Bash"

"My home isn't big enough"
Are you thinking we need to have your party in the kitchen? (stop and listen) Most of my shows are done in the largest room of the home on a card-sized table! For one of my hosts that meant the master bedroom, so we had a PJ and popcorn party! We can even have it outside on the patio!

"I dunno…"
(They want you to give them a great reason for hosting!! This is a 'yes' in disguise!!!)
What do you mean you don't know!? (be happy when you say this) This is a great month to have a party—probably the best! I would hate for you and your guests to miss out! Think about it! I come and do all the cooking, I even take all my dirty dishes home with me!! You and your friends will get to relax, eat and enjoy! I'll give away lots of prizes to your guests and remember….at the end of the party you get a FREE shopping spree with the Pampered Chef! I'm sure there are products you want and haven't been able to get yet! And . . . all the New Traditions Stoneware is 20% off for everyone! Even more so for you as a host! Come on, what do you say? Can I come and throw a party for you and your friends? (sometimes they're unsure because they think they will have to do all the work—if they still hesitate after this, clarify how easy it is for them!)

Say . . . It's sounds like maybe you're thinking this will be a lot of work! Let me clear that one up right away! I take care of everything! (this is me personally, . You can modify this to match your habits) I even mail the invitations for you! I'll send you a host packet with everything you'll need—catalogs, specials, order forms, and guest labels! Fill in the guest labels with everyone you want to invite and send it to me in the stamped envelope I provide with enough postage. I'll do the rest! I can even pick up the groceries if you like! How about it? Can I throw a party for you and your friends?

Wow love to see the change in that consultant's statistics! Thanks for sharing this, I printed it out!

Thanks for the great information!!! It's really nice to know that your not the only PC consultant that goes through objections though sometimes I do feel like it!!!! Thanks aagain

Thanks for sharing Andrea! Great tips!

What are some common objections customers have and how can I handle them?

Some common objections customers may have include pricing, quality, and necessity. It's important to address these objections by highlighting the value and benefits of the product, offering a money-back guarantee, and providing testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers. Additionally, showing how the product can solve a problem or make a task easier can help overcome objections about necessity.

How should I respond if a customer says they can find a similar product for a cheaper price?

If a customer mentions finding a similar product for a cheaper price, it's important to emphasize the unique features and benefits of the product you are selling. You can also mention any special offers or promotions that may make your product a better value. It's also helpful to remind the customer of the quality and reputation of the brand.

What if a customer is hesitant to make a purchase because they are unfamiliar with the brand?

If a customer is hesitant to make a purchase because they are unfamiliar with the brand, it's important to provide information about the company's history, values, and customer satisfaction ratings. You can also offer a money-back guarantee to ease any concerns about trying a new product. Providing testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers can also help build trust and credibility.

How can I handle objections about the product's functionality or effectiveness?

If a customer has concerns about the functionality or effectiveness of the product, it's important to address these objections by providing clear and detailed information about how the product works and its benefits. You can also offer a demonstration or provide before and after examples to showcase the product's effectiveness. Additionally, offering a money-back guarantee can help reassure customers that they can try the product risk-free.

What if a customer objects to the product because they have dietary restrictions or preferences?

If a customer has dietary restrictions or preferences that may prevent them from using the product, it's important to provide alternative options or suggest ways the product can still be useful for them. For example, if the product is a baking tool and the customer has a gluten-free diet, you can suggest using gluten-free ingredients with the tool or offer recipes that cater to their dietary needs. You can also provide information about any certifications or labels the product may have, such as being vegan or organic, to address any concerns about ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sueleeskitchen
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jolie_Paradoxe