• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Wish List- Whatcha' Gonna Get?

is a monthly subscription service that provides customers with discounts on products from the PC catalog.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just curious what (if anything), you are purchasing this month for Kit Enhancement month?

I haven't decided, but my DH wants more prep bowls...he loves those things and I have to admit, so do I! When I first saw them (as a customer), I thought, what's the point, I can use any bowl, but these things are just too cute and versatile.

I want to get a SA Stand and Appetizer plates, that I know.

Nothing! I have never purchased from KE.

I want more than the limit allows :).....there'll be some tough decisions to make :)...

My director told me that it really isn't worth it to order from Kit Enhancement unless you have PC dollars. She said that she ran the figures and it was cheaper to just add whatever you want on a "co-host" (put your husband's name or something) order on one of your hosts' shows. You get her 30% off plus you get commission off of it, plus it adds to your career sales. It makes sense to me.

maassl said:
My director told me that it really isn't worth it to order from Kit Enhancement unless you have PC dollars. She said that she ran the figures and it was cheaper to just add whatever you want on a "co-host" (put your husband's name or something) order on one of your hosts' shows. You get her 30% off plus you get commission off of it, plus it adds to your career sales. It makes sense to me.
That would be fine if it weren't against policy. However, it would be better to have a show and earn things for free or at a discount rather than using KE. I just want a few things right now, though.

I am ordering a KE order, but P3 keeps giving me an error message saying it has to be April for me to order. Hello? Waiting for a response from HO. I sent an e-mail and I keep trying to place my order.

maassl said:

You might want to tell your director that what she is advising you to do is against PC policy!:eek:

I didn't know that - thanks for letting me know!!

JAE said:
That would be fine if it weren't against policy. However, it would be better to have a show and earn things for free or at a discount rather than using KE. I just want a few things right now, though.

I am ordering a KE order, but P3 keeps giving me an error message saying it has to be April for me to order. Hello? Waiting for a response from HO. I sent an e-mail and I keep trying to place my order.

Did you try to do an update before you put an order in?

I have never used the KE either. Every month I have enough orders from family, friends and my BNI group to put together a show or two. Use the free product to supplement my kit and order whatever else.

I have never used it either, to tell the truth I don't even know what it is! lol guess I should pay more attention. :)

I am going a little crazy, but it is just so exciting to get stuff discounted. I make a lot of microwave cakes, so I want the woven round tray, and at the last cluster meeting they were raving about the carafe! Here is my list so far:

2241 Pocket Thermometer 1
2145 Woven Round Tray 1
1625 Easy Clean® Kitchen Brush 1
2216 Pampered Chef® Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection 1
2338 Square Slotted Spoon 1
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula 1
2051 Petite Squares-Cranberry (Set of 4) 1
1126 Cheese Knife 1
2291 Carafe 1
1587 Stackable Cooling Rack 1
1615 Handy Scraper 1
1674 Bamboo Spoon Set 1
2227 The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook 1

This list keeps changing over and over. I want the forged cutlery knife block set but that is too expensive...not enough PC dollars for that yet so that will have to wait.

I was thinking of the grill basket.

slapsappyhappy said:
This list keeps changing over and over. I want the forged cutlery knife block set but that is too expensive...not enough PC dollars for that yet so that will have to wait.

I totally understand that statement. My wishlist always keeps changing!

I'm clueless (and new!) what is this about Kit Enhancements?Deborah

Kit Enhasncements are the opportunity to buy any item (one of each) up to $500 in value, for 40% off. It is a good way to get items at a discount and spend PC dollars (when you earn them).

Nice, I like it. Is it once a month? I'm dying for the covered baker!

dkitten13 said:
Nice, I like it. Is it once a month? I'm dying for the covered baker!

In April and in your fourth month.

How odd! I guess I better be really smart. I can get as many different items up to $500, is that right?Thanks Holly! I can see you have your hands full with two little ones...God Bless! I've only got one, Harrison whose 4 but he had open heart surgery at 11 days old so he's a handful and a miracle all at the same time!

I went a little nuts last year so this year I'm keeping it to practical stuff I wished I'd been able to bring to shows, like the medium round bowl, the ladle, and meat lifters. I am treating myself to the new 29 Minutes to Dinner book :)

Against policy to co-host a show? Seems unreal since we can host a show any time ... but whatever. I rarely have a host with that high of a discount.Last year, when I had my PC dollars, I bought a family skillet and a few other small things, including some gifts, and some spices. Then I won the spree. There is really nothing I need now.This year I'm hosting my own show around that time and had to spend some money to make it qualify, so I stocked up on things that will sell easily at fairs, like mini serving spatulas and little paring knives plus spices. Times are really tight this year so I do not see myself buying anything, unless I get enough orders to do a drawing for my "Lordy Lordy" sale, which I do not anticipate. Or unless I hit an unexpected windfall and am able to buy a few more things to re-sell at fairs. Can't get more than one of anything, though, so that kind of defeats the purpose.

Okay, so I am a new consultant and I am wondering if I can participate in KE (I have submitted my $1250 in sales, not sure if this matters or not) or do I have to wait until my fourth month? I am sure this has already been explained, but I am so confused........LOL! HELP PLEASE :):):) Thanks!

Last edited:
Di_Can_Cook said:
Against policy to co-host a show? Seems unreal since we can host a show any time ... but whatever. I rarely have a host with that high of a discount.

Last year, when I had my PC dollars, I bought a family skillet and a few other small things, including some gifts, and some spices. Then I won the spree. There is really nothing I need now.

This year I'm hosting my own show around that time and had to spend some money to make it qualify, so I stocked up on things that will sell easily at fairs, like mini serving spatulas and little paring knives plus spices.

Times are really tight this year so I do not see myself buying anything, unless I get enough orders to do a drawing for my "Lordy Lordy" sale, which I do not anticipate. Or unless I hit an unexpected windfall and am able to buy a few more things to re-sell at fairs. Can't get more than one of anything, though, so that kind of defeats the purpose.

I think it keeps you from adding your name to what ever party you want to and order from it.

OMG how did I forget about KEM?!? I was just thinking man, I want a few things but I didn't want to buy them right now. This may totally change my mind LOL!

bumping....

Kit Enhancement
To place a Kit enhancement order submit your orders via
PamperedPartner® Plus or send a sales receipt with payment
to the Home Office.
• All active and new Consultants may purchase products
from the entire line at a 40% discount during Kit
enhancement month, which occurs every year in April.
• Consultants and Senior Consultants must be active
for 3 consecutive months in order to submit a Kit
enhancement order.
For Example: For April Kit enhancement, Consultants
and Senior Consultants can be active January - March
or February - April. In the second case, at least $150
in personal commissionable sales must be submitted in
April prior to submitting a Kit enhancement order.
• New Consultants are eligible for Kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months. If they
have been active in only the two previous months, they
can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the
fourth month, and then place a Kit enhancement order.
o A Consultant is considered new in the month
he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable
sales is submitted, at which time they are
considered active.
• Only one Kit enhancement order is allowed per
Consultant during April.
New Consultants are allowed an additional Kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April,
it will be assigned to May instead.)
• The retail value of items ordered, before discount,
cannot exceed $500.
• Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any
other order.
• Only one quantity of any item may be purchased during
Kit enhancement month.
• Guest and Host Specials may not be ordered on a Kit
enhancement order.
• Gift Certificates may not be ordered on a Kit
enhancement order.

Here is what I got from HO regarding Kit Enhancement this year:

Regarding Kit Enhancement, there is a transition plan in place for April 2009 Kit Enhancement. I’ve outlined the highlights below.

Transition for active / inactive on April 1
Any Consultant (of any level) who is active on April 1 (under the current career plan rules) will be eligible to place April kit enhancement orders, as well as personal orders and product samples.

For April 2009 Kit Enhancement, the three consecutive months of activity requirement will be waived for these Consultants.

Any Consultant (of any level) whose status is inactive on April 1 (under the current career plan rules) must first submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales to become eligible to place personal orders or to purchase new product samples.

For April 2009 Kit Enhancement, these Consultants must submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales by April 25 in order to place an April Kit Enhancement order.

Complete details, can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions document on the career plan page on Consultant’s Corner.

Beyond the April 2009 Kit Enhancement month transition, New Consultants are eligible for Kit Enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months.

If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a Kit Enhancement order.

A Consultant is considered new in the month he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable sales is submitted, at which time they are considered active."

Please Ignore. I just read the latest post.

Please confirm. Kit Enhancement is this month (April) correct? What is the discount amount?

It has been a while.
Thanks,
Mattie

Last edited:
Yes it's this month and it's a 40% discount. Only one of anything and only up to $500 (for US consultants) or $750 (for Canadian consultants) retail before the discount.

1. What is the "Kit Enhancement Wish List- Whatcha' Gonna Get?"

The Kit Enhancement Wish List is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to create a list of items they would like to add to their kit. This list is then shared with their customers who can purchase the items as gifts for the consultant.

2. How do I create a Kit Enhancement Wish List?

To create a Kit Enhancement Wish List, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Kit Enhancement Wish List" and follow the instructions to add items to your list. You can also access the Wish List through the Pampered Chef app.

3. Can I add any item from the Pampered Chef catalog to my Kit Enhancement Wish List?

Yes, you can add any item from the current Pampered Chef catalog to your Kit Enhancement Wish List. However, please note that discontinued or limited edition items may not be available.

4. How will my customers know about my Kit Enhancement Wish List?

Your Kit Enhancement Wish List will be automatically shared with your customers when they purchase from you through your personal Pampered Chef website. You can also share the link to your Wish List through social media or email to make it more accessible to your customers.

5. Can I remove items from my Kit Enhancement Wish List?

Yes, you can remove items from your Kit Enhancement Wish List at any time. Simply log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab, then click on "Kit Enhancement Wish List" and select the items you wish to remove. Your customers will no longer be able to purchase these items for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
Replies