• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! in Colorado - Need Pantry Items for This Weekend!

In summary, customers can still place orders for pantry items for this weekend on the website with the option for expedited shipping. A wide variety of pantry items are offered, including spices, baking ingredients, oils and vinegars, and canned goods. Discounts and promotions are frequently available and returns are accepted within 30 days with a satisfaction guarantee. Customers can track their shipment of pantry items through the website.
smartcookie
Gold Member
I had a lovely woman purchase a selection of pantry items for a welcome home/birthday party for her boyfriend who was deployed. I placed the order for her on Monday (Labor Day) and it didn't ship until today (Sigh!). Obviously they won't be here in time! The shipment is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the 11th. Is there any consultant out there in the Colorado area (I'm in Thornton, but am willing to drive!) that has the following items I could either buy, or preferably borrow until the 11th when the shipment comes in?

2 Beer Bread Mixes
Butterscotch Rum Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Raspberry Habenero Sauce

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you!Unfortunately, I am not aware of any consultants in the Colorado area that have these items available to either buy or borrow. However, you may be able to find some of these items at stores like Whole Foods, Sprouts, Safeway, or other local grocery stores in your area. You could also try looking online for retailers that offer these items for delivery. Good luck!

I'm so sorry to hear that your shipment won't arrive in time for the party. That must be really frustrating. Unfortunately, I'm not located in Colorado so I can't help with the items you need. Have you tried reaching out to other consultants in your area through social media or online forums? Maybe someone else has the items you need and would be willing to lend or sell them to you. Good luck and I hope you're able to find a solution!

1. Can I still place an order for pantry items for this weekend?

Yes, you can still place an order for pantry items for this weekend. Our website allows for easy and convenient ordering, and we offer expedited shipping options to ensure your items arrive in time.

2. What types of pantry items do you offer?

We offer a wide variety of pantry items, including spices, baking ingredients, oils and vinegars, canned goods, and more. You can browse our selection on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on pantry items?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on pantry items. Be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I return pantry items if I no longer need them?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and accept returns on pantry items within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Can I track my shipment of pantry items?

Yes, you can track your shipment of pantry items through our website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to your order history to view the status and tracking information for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCJenni