• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! in Colorado - Need Pantry Items for This Weekend!

In summary, for a well-stocked pantry this weekend, it is recommended to have a variety of canned goods like beans, tomatoes, and broth, as well as essentials like rice, pasta, olive oil, and spices. It is also suggested to have snacks such as crackers, nuts, and dried fruit. When it comes to Colorado cooking, there are no specific brands or products that work best, but it is recommended to choose high-quality and locally sourced ingredients. For those with dietary restrictions, there are various pantry items available that cater to different needs, and there is a filter option on the website for searching for specific products. It is advised to estimate the amount of each item needed based on the recipes planned for the weekend, and there is
smartcookie
Gold Member
I had a lovely woman purchase a selection of pantry items for a welcome home/birthday party for her boyfriend who was deployed. I placed the order for her on Monday (Labor Day) and it didn't ship until today (Sigh!). Obviously they won't be here in time! The shipment is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the 11th. Is there any consultant out there in the Colorado area (I'm in Thornton, but am willing to drive!) that has the following items I could either buy, or preferably borrow until the 11th when the shipment comes in?

2 Beer Bread Mixes
Butterscotch Rum Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Raspberry Habenero Sauce

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you in advance.Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any consultants in the Colorado area who have these items available to purchase or borrow, but you may want to check with local grocery stores and specialty food shops to see if they have any of these items in stock. You could also try searching online for stores that may have these items available for purchase and delivery. Good luck!

Related to Help! in Colorado - Need Pantry Items for This Weekend!

1. What types of pantry items do you recommend for this weekend?

For a well-stocked pantry, we recommend having a variety of canned goods such as beans, tomatoes, and broth. Other essentials include rice, pasta, olive oil, and spices. Don't forget about snacks like crackers, nuts, and dried fruit.

2. Are there any specific brands or products that work best for Colorado cooking?

We don't have any specific recommendations for Colorado cooking, but we do suggest choosing high-quality ingredients and locally sourced products whenever possible. This will ensure the best flavor in your dishes.

3. I have dietary restrictions, do you have any suggestions for pantry items that cater to specific dietary needs?

Yes, we have a range of pantry items that cater to different dietary needs. Our website has a filter option where you can search for products that are gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized recommendations.

4. I'm not sure how much of each item to buy, can you provide some guidance?

It ultimately depends on the size of your household and how much you plan on cooking this weekend. We suggest making a list of the recipes you plan on making and estimating how much of each ingredient you will need. You can also refer to our recipe measurements guide for reference.

5. Can I order pantry items online and have them delivered to my home in time for the weekend?

Yes, you can order pantry items online through our website and choose express shipping for delivery by the weekend. Keep in mind that delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you are purchasing. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PCJenni