• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Apron with Our Tagline - Empowering Women Magazine

UsgThis is definitely not good news. Not only did PC allow this, but they are advertising the US&G without the guard. This is a huge safety issue.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! ;) I was just reading the Special Edition CN and it said that they will be selling a new apron with our new tagline. If you want a sneak peak at it, just open your Empowering Women magazine and turn to pages 24-26.:D
Not that I need another apron, but its nicer!:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys! ;) I was just reading the Special Edition CN and it said that they will be selling a new apron with our new tagline. If you want a sneak peak at it, just open your Empowering Women magazine and turn to pages 24-26.:D
Not that I need another apron, but its nicer!:rolleyes:

that is just not fair.

you must scan it and post a picture! LOL

Oh no, you don't have the mag. I'll have to do it once my hubby gets home because the scanner for some reason is not plugged in. If anyone else has it or can scan it, I will greatly appreciate it!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Oh no, you don't have the mag. I'll have to do it once my hubby gets home because the scanner for some reason is not plugged in. If anyone else has it or can scan it, I will greatly appreciate it!:D

no-I don't have the magazine!

so I will have to live vicariously through you until someone takes pity on me and shows a picture! :D

you could describe it to me :D

:) It's the same regular denim apron but it says "The Pampered Chef" and right underneath it says "discover the chef in you".

It looks really nice!

ApronHere you go...

Attachments

• PC Apron.jpg
    PC Apron.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 557
thank you! that looks so nice!

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job! Thanks for posting that!;)

Kristi -

ONE more post and you hit 1,000!!!!!

Did anyone notice in the magazine that the consultant was using the US&G without the guard?

Harrle said:
Kristi -

ONE more post and you hit 1,000!!!!!

Oh my goodness! Here is my 1,000th post! Does that mean that I'm on here too much?:p I just can't seem to get off this site today and I really need to pack for my show tonight and get my paperwork together! Oops!;)

jhammer22 said:
Did anyone notice in the magazine that the consultant was using the US&G without the guard?
There was a discussion about this on the original EW thread. We couldn't believe PC let that through! And the guard is sitting on the counter right next to her!!

Oh well, that won't be the case anymore with the new mandolin.

UsgNot only is she not using the guard in which is sitting next to, but she has the self-sharpening paring knife next to her as well facing upwards. Boy, if that don't set a good example! Oh well! I know I probably don't do my shows by the book either and it is set it to your own comfort level.

Related to New Apron with Our Tagline - Empowering Women Magazine

1. What is the tagline featured on the new apron?

The tagline featured on the new apron is "Empowering Women Magazine".

2. Is the apron only available in one size?

Yes, the apron is only available in one size – a standard adult size that fits most women.

3. Can I customize the apron with my own tagline?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer customization options for the apron. However, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions for future products.

4. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the apron.

5. What material is the apron made of?

The apron is made of a durable, high-quality cotton blend fabric that is both comfortable and easy to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Zamabehr