• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Promo for Cinderella Castle Suite

In summary, the April sell and recruit promo offers a chance to win a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite on June 13. However, only those who have achieved the Disney Incentive Trip are not eligible for the prize. Those who have not achieved the trip must pay for their own transportation and expenses to and from the Magic Kingdom. Additionally, the winner may not take another Consultant or Director as a guest.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Check out the April sell and recruit promo

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_10apr_tale.pdf

to get a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite on June 13.

Aaagh, my April calendar is so bare. This one and the May new product promo are kicking my butt in gear, never mind that I really need the paycheck.

I like the fact that Execs and above are not eligible for the suite. How cool would this be to surprise your family with? What's not clear is if you're not a Disney Incentive Trip achiever, do you have to pay to get yourself there, thus making it not much of an incentive?

The way I see it, if you didn't achieve the trip, you'd have to get yourself there.

Yes, it looks like you're paying your own way there.

ShelbyMichalek said:

...which is a bummer for those who didn't earn the trip. Not much of an incentive. I was hiding the promo flyer from my daughter. It was enough pressure from my kids just to earn the trip. I don't need her hounding me about winning the night in the suite. She doesn't need to know it exists ;)

I'm out. There's no freaking way that I could come all the way from Japan for the one night. :( I was reading it a short while ago & thinking how horrible it would be for them to automatically enter me in the contest ... what if I won??? Could I give it back & tell them to draw another name? Or would no one get it??? I wish we could opt out of the drawing!!!I was out of the See's Chocolates and Starbuck's GC booking blitz too. Couldn't use the Starbucks card here if I wanted & the chocolate would melt in shipping.

Sheila said:
I'm out. There's no freaking way that I could come all the way from Japan for the one night. :( I was reading it a short while ago & thinking how horrible it would be for them to automatically enter me in the contest ... what if I won??? Could I give it back & tell them to draw another name? Or would no one get it??? I wish we could opt out of the drawing!!!

I was out of the See's Chocolates and Starbuck's GC booking blitz too. Couldn't use the Starbucks card here if I wanted & the chocolate would melt in shipping.

LOL - I wouldn't come from Michigan for one night!

Besides - I'm not sure how excited my little guy would be to stay in Cinderella's Castle. :D

Are we only entered if we submit the $2500 or 5k for director? It said for every $1 commisionable that we got one entry, but then it said MINIMUM $2500, etc

ShelbyMichalek said:

Not true, I read the fine print in the official rules:

If you are not an achiever of the Celebrate the Magic Incentive Trip Program 2009 (Level Two, Level Three, or Level Four):

The Fairy Tale Come True Drawing prize will include roundtrip transportation for four (the Winner and three guests) to Magic Kingdom® Park. Expenses to and from the Winner’s airport and any checked baggage fees are the responsibility of the Winner.

Guests must depart from the same major gateway city airport or the Winner pays the cost difference.

One-day admission to Magic Kingdom® Park on June 14, 2010 with exclusive Pampered Chef® early morning hours is included. Winner and guests will depart at the end of the day.

No extension will be allowed.

The Winner may not take another Consultant or Director to the Cinderella Castle suite inside the Magic Kingdom® Park as a guest. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by The Pampered Chef®, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Yeah!

Careyann said:
Not true, I read the fine print in the official rules:

If you are not an achiever of the Celebrate the Magic Incentive Trip Program 2009 (Level Two, Level Three, or Level Four):

The Fairy Tale Come True Drawing prize will include roundtrip transportation for four (the Winner and three guests) to Magic Kingdom® Park. Expenses to and from the Winner’s airport and any checked baggage fees are the responsibility of the Winner.

Guests must depart from the same major gateway city airport or the Winner pays the cost difference.

One-day admission to Magic Kingdom® Park on June 14, 2010 with exclusive Pampered Chef® early morning hours is included. Winner and guests will depart at the end of the day.

No extension will be allowed.

The Winner may not take another Consultant or Director to the Cinderella Castle suite inside the Magic Kingdom® Park as a guest. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by The Pampered Chef®, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Yeah!

Seriously??? So they will only pay to fly you in one day? Who cares if you want to extend the trip? It won't affect the price of airfare that much- if at all- and you should be able to pay the difference.

Not much of an incentive for non-trip earners, IMHO.

I think the extension applies to the Cinderella Suite itself. As in, it is available for people to book, but you won't be allowed to book extra days on your own. If you wanted to stay in the area longer, I don't think that would be an issue.

Shoot, if I win, they can fly my family there for one day and I will come home. Just signed up the end of December...BUT I will go........if I have to!

I have a couple nieces who would love this!

It would take 4 full days of traveling for me to get there & back! LOL Um, would LOVE to see a cash option!!! ;)

Sheila said:
It would take 4 full days of traveling for me to get there & back! LOL Um, would LOVE to see a cash option!!! ;)

Me too....Sheila? What time is it there? LOL

But the fact that they pay for you to get there is better than nothing. An opt-out or cash option would be nice.

1. What is the April Promo for the Cinderella Castle Suite?

The April Promo for the Cinderella Castle Suite is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to win a one-night stay at the iconic Cinderella Castle Suite in Walt Disney World Resort. This luxurious suite is typically not available for reservations and can only be accessed through special promotions and events.

2. How can I qualify for the April Promo for the Cinderella Castle Suite?

To qualify for the April Promo, customers must make a purchase of $150 or more on Pampered Chef products during the month of April. This purchase can be made through a Pampered Chef party or directly through the website. Customers will then be automatically entered into the promotion.

3. When will the winner of the April Promo be announced?

The winner of the April Promo for the Cinderella Castle Suite will be announced on May 1st. The winner will be contacted directly by Pampered Chef and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.

4. Can I enter the April Promo more than once?

No, each customer can only be entered into the April Promo once. However, if you make multiple purchases of $150 or more during the month of April, you will still only receive one entry into the promotion.

5. What is included in the Cinderella Castle Suite stay?

The Cinderella Castle Suite stay includes a one-night stay for up to 6 guests in the luxurious suite. Guests will also receive 2-day Disney park hopper tickets, a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom, and a special welcome gift from Pampered Chef. Transportation to and from the suite is not included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MORFIA