• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2009 Calendars for New Consultants

In summary, the 2009 calendar for new consultants is a valuable tool for staying organized and on track with Pampered Chef. It includes important dates and deadlines, helpful tips and reminders, and is customizable with your name and contact information. It can be ordered through your consultant or online, and can still be useful in future years. While it is only available in a physical format, the information can easily be transferred to a digital calendar.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When I signed up in November of 2006, I had to call to get my 2007 calendar because they never sent it. Does this happen to all new consultants? I've had 4 sign up since the end of September, should I check with them to see if they received their calendars or not?

I would because it was like pulling teeth to get mine! My Director kept telling me it would "come before January 1st". After that, I called every week and was told to "wait for it to come"! I qualified on Feb 11th and I still didn't get a new planner until I called daily for several days! Same thing happened with the Cooking Shows in Action DVD. I didn't get mine until November 8th!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble receiving your 2007 calendar when you signed up in November 2006. I can't speak for all new consultants, but it seems like this may have been a common issue at that time.As for your new sign-ups, it wouldn't hurt to check with them to see if they received their calendars or not. It's always better to be proactive and make sure they have all the necessary materials to get started on the right foot.If any of them did not receive their calendars, you may want to reach out to the company to see if there was a delay or if they can send replacements. It's always important to make sure your team has the resources they need to be successful.Best of luck with your new sign-ups!Sincerely,

What are the benefits of purchasing a 2009 calendar for new consultants?

The 2009 calendar for new consultants is a valuable tool for staying organized and on track as you start your journey with Pampered Chef. It includes important dates and deadlines, as well as helpful tips and reminders for success.

How can I order a 2009 calendar for new consultants?

You can order a 2009 calendar for new consultants by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by logging into your consultant account on our website. It is also available for purchase at any Pampered Chef event or conference.

Is the 2009 calendar for new consultants customizable?

Yes, the 2009 calendar for new consultants is customizable with your name and contact information. This is a great way to promote your business and make a professional first impression with potential customers.

Can I use the 2009 calendar for new consultants in future years?

While the 2009 calendar is specifically designed for new consultants, it can still be a useful tool in future years. You can use it to track important dates and events, and the tips and reminders can still apply to your business.

Is the 2009 calendar for new consultants available in digital format?

Unfortunately, the 2009 calendar for new consultants is only available in a physical, paper format. However, you can easily transfer the important dates and information to a digital calendar of your choice for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • mbranham