• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can New Consultants Get a Free Trivet from the Supply Order?

In summary, a trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand that is used to protect surfaces from hot cookware or dishes. As a new consultant, it is essential to have a trivet when demonstrating and selling cookware and bakeware products to prevent damage to counters and tables. Trivets come in various sizes, with a 10-inch option being recommended for its versatility. There are also different types of trivets available, including stainless steel, silicone, and those specifically designed for stoneware and enamel cookware. To care for a trivet, it should be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge and stored in a cool, dry place. Trivets can also be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Dawn4
Gold Member
I had two new consultants sign this week. I would like to order the trivet for them, but before I do are they able to get that off of the supply order for free or do they have to qualify first??

They can get it for free when they do a supply order. I don't think they have to qualify to order it.

Thank you!!!

Related to Can New Consultants Get a Free Trivet from the Supply Order?

What is a trivet and why do I need one as a new consultant?

A trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand that is used to protect surfaces from hot cookware or dishes. As a new consultant, you will likely be demonstrating and selling our cookware and bakeware products, so a trivet is essential for preventing damage to your and your customers' counters and tables.

What size trivet should I get?

Our trivets come in various sizes, including 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch options. As a new consultant, we recommend starting with a 10-inch trivet, as it is a versatile size that can accommodate most cookware and dishes.

Are there different types of trivets available?

Yes, we offer a variety of trivet styles to suit different needs and preferences. Our traditional trivet is made of stainless steel and has a simple, classic design. We also have silicone trivets that are flexible and come in various colors. Additionally, we offer trivets specifically designed for our stoneware and enamel cookware.

How do I care for my trivet?

To clean your trivet, simply wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not immerse it in water or put it in the dishwasher, as this can damage the trivet. If using a silicone trivet, avoid using sharp utensils or cutting directly on the trivet to prevent damage. Store your trivet in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Can I use my trivet in the oven?

Yes, our trivets are heat-resistant and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, do not use them in the broiler or on direct heat, such as a stovetop burner. Always use caution when handling hot cookware or dishes on the trivet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views