• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience a Successful PC Show with Mid-Michigan Consultants!

In summary, Lisa is offering to help me find a couple of consultants to shadow, and if I'm ever in the area I'm welcome to come and visit. I'm from Ypsilanti, so that's where I'm currently located.
jenniferp417
I'm still relatively new. I've done five shows, and really only two of the were 'traditional' shows, where I did a demo and people watched. The rest were more along the lines of me showing up with a prepared dish and we'd talk about the products.

My upline is in North Carolina, and before I signed up with PC it'd been probably 4 years since I'd been to a show.

I'd really, really like to "shadow" a couple of consultants to a couple of shows. I am going to start doing all the training and getting in touch with people to build up my fall season - but I feel like starting with the 'basics' - watching a regular person do a show - would be really beneficial to me.

That was a really long explanation for a simple question - I'd love to talk to a couple of consultants near-ish to Lansing about sitting in on a show or two.

Thanks! :)

Where abouts are you??? You need to find yourself some hospitality. I would offer my Director, she is in South Lyon. She is awesome!!!!

I know there are some others on this board that are around Lansing, maybe they can help. I am in Ypsilanti and if I can get a show scheduled for Aug, you are welcome to come with me.

My Executive Director is in the Lansing Area, I PM'd you with her contact info.

Lisa reminded me that her ED is my hospitality. I haven't been able to attend a meeting lately, but I'm sure she can help me.Funny isn't it how we forget the most obvious things sometimes? :D

Where about is "mid" Michigan? Lansing? More north or more south?

The middle. ;)The Flint-Lansing areas, maybe up to Saginaw. I don't know exactly. I was just always told growing up that I lived in "Mid Michigan" so that's still how I think of it. Just like I think of your part of the state as "West." Which it is, but the edges are more easily defined than the middle.

1. What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan?

A Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan is responsible for promoting and selling high-quality kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. They also help customers with recipe ideas and tips for using the products effectively.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan, you can reach out to a current consultant in the area or go to the company's website and sign up to become a consultant. You will receive training and support from the company to help you succeed in your role.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have the chance to earn free products and trips through the company's rewards program.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can be a Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan while having a full-time job. The beauty of this role is its flexibility, allowing you to work on your own schedule and at your own pace. You can host parties and events on weekends or evenings, making it a perfect side hustle.

5. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan?

No, you do not need prior experience in sales or cooking to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant in Mid-Michigan. The company provides comprehensive training and support to help you develop the necessary skills. Your passion for the products and willingness to learn and grow are more important factors for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies