• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Up with New Hampshire Consultants in Tilton/Sandborton?

In summary, becoming a consultant in New Hampshire for Pampered Chef involves filling out an online application, purchasing a starter kit, and attending a training session. Consultants have access to online training, a community of other consultants, and marketing materials to support their business. Earnings can vary but on average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on sales and have the potential for bonuses and rewards. The perks of being a consultant include flexibility, free products and trips, and the satisfaction of making a positive impact. Consultants can also host parties and events to promote their business and build relationships.
AJPratt
Silver Member
We will be flying into Manchester on Friday August 11th and staying in Tilton/Sandborton for a couple of days. I'd love to meet up with some of you!

Although I no longer live in NH I am from there. I love flying into Manchester when I can get a decent ticket! Are you going for business? I miss the mountains in summertime! I grew up on the seacoast in Portsmouth. A very nice town to visit!

Edited to add: you wont be too far from my folks in Rochester. Wish I was there!

I'm from NH, and so is pamperedharriet, although I haven't seen her around lately. I know there are others, I'm just not sure who...

etteluap70PC said:
Although I no longer live in NH I am from there. I love flying into Manchester when I can get a decent ticket! Are you going for business? I miss the mountains in summertime! I grew up on the seacoast in Portsmouth. A very nice town to visit!

Edited to add: you wont be too far from my folks in Rochester. Wish I was there!
We are going for my husband's family reunion. The Pratt family is a large lot! Southwest is offering tickest one way $29. WOW! We couldn't get that rate on the way back, but we did going! Cool!

chefbritt said:
I'm from NH, and so is pamperedharriet, although I haven't seen her around lately. I know there are others, I'm just not sure who...
Oh, yeah... Harriet, I forgot! Well, I don't know how far you are from where I will be!

Related to Meet Up with New Hampshire Consultants in Tilton/Sandborton?

1. What is the process for becoming a consultant in New Hampshire?

Becoming a consultant in New Hampshire is a simple and straightforward process. You can start by filling out an online application or contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. Once your application is approved, you will need to purchase a starter kit and attend a training session. After completing these steps, you will officially become a consultant and can start hosting parties and selling products.

2. What support and resources are available for New Hampshire consultants?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for consultants in New Hampshire. This includes access to online training and tools, a community of consultants for advice and support, and marketing materials to help promote your business. You will also have a personal mentor to guide you through the business and answer any questions you may have.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire will depend on your sales and the amount of time and effort you put into your business. On average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their sales and can also earn bonuses and rewards based on their performance. With dedication and hard work, you have the potential to earn a significant income as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What are the perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire comes with many perks. You will have the flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and trips, as well as discounts on products for personal use. Additionally, you will have the satisfaction of making a positive impact on people's lives by providing them with high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.

5. Can I host a party or event as a New Hampshire consultant?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire, you can host parties and events for your friends, family, and community. These can be in-person or virtual, and you will have access to a variety of party themes and ideas to make your events fun and engaging. Hosting parties is a great way to showcase products, build relationships, and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef