• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Are You Planning on Staying in Flordia?

In summary, you are going to Disney from Friday the 11th to Friday the 18th. You are extending the hopper passes for 6 more days. You will have breakfast at Cinderella's Castle on Monday the 14th. You are also having dinner at the Aloha Show on Wednesday night. You will have breakfast at the Bahama Breeze on Friday the 17th. You will have breakfast at the Contemporary on Saturday the 18th. You will have lunch at the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and Cinderella's Castle on Monday the 14th. You will have dinner at the Aloha Show on Wednesday night. You will have breakfast at the Contemporary on Saturday the 18th. You will
cookn' katie
Just booked my airfare to Flordia! I just wanted confirmation that I really earned Level 2 Disney! I am still in awe! I was just wondering how much you all paid for airfare and how long you were staying? I was pretty happy paying $215 each on Air Tran out of a tiny airport in Iowa. Then we are staying from Friday the 11th to Friday the 18th. I am extending the hopper passes for 6 days. After the company pays the first 3 days, it will only be $50 ish for an additional 3 days!! Sweet!! I can't wait! We leave 5 months from yesterday!!!!

Ok that means 5 months to diet , ( thank for the time frame )

We are going from a small airport too in Newburg NY we are from Ct 89.00 each way Jet Blue Total $778.00 for all 4 of us we are going on Sat 11th my niece is getting married on the 18th so we have to come home on Weds 16th late at least we will have a tan for the wedding

We'll be flying into Tampa on the 10th to see my BIL, then hoping he drives us to Disney on the 12th -- leaving hopefully 17th/18th. Can't wait!! I definitely need to watching the calories and exercising more!! Lots of walking involved so I need to get in shape now!

We will be checking out on the 19th. My daughters are going to get to cap off their Disney experience with the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and lunch at Cinderella's castle. They are going to LOVE that!! They'll probably be so totally worn out by then. LOL!

Last edited:
We're doing the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and Cinderella's castle on Monday the 14th! My son is getting a pirate makeover too! I think this will be great! I signed him up for lunch at Cinderella Castle too so he may not be too excited about that one! LOL.... Anyone else have any "extras" they are doing?

When will we find out how much it costs to add an extra an extra night at the resorts that we are staying at? Is it posted on CC somewhere and I am missing it? Any information would be most helpful...

In the things to know under Celebrate the Magic (Consultant Incentives).

Specific hotel policies:
Level Two: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
o
If a second room is required or wanted, the rate for a standard room is $160 per night, Plus 12.5% tax.
o
One crib (no charge) or one rollaway ($15 Plus 12.5% tax, per night) is allowed in a room.
Level Three: Disney’s Contemporary Resort
o
If a second room is required or wanted, the rate for a standard room is $197 per night, Plus 12.5% tax.
o
A crib is allowed at no charge.
o
Rooms also have a small day bed (no rollaways are available).
Level Four: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
o
If a second room is required or wanted, the rate for a standard room is $280 per night, Plus 12.5% tax.
o
A crib is allowed at no charge.
o
Rooms also have a small day bed (no rollaways are available).

Q. May I extend my incentive travel?
A. Yes, personal travel extensions are permitted up to one week before or after the program. Our hotel group discounted room rates will also be honored seven days prior to and after our dates, based on space availability. Requests to make personal travel arrangements in conjunction with the group trip must be made when you register. Reservations for extensions are made on a space-available basis. Additional costs resulting from personal travel are the achiever’s responsibility.

We are also have dinner at the Aloha Show on Wed night. I have us signed up for Fantasmic on Friday night, but I might change it to Chef Mickey because we do the BBB the next morning and the Fantasmic show doesn't start until 9pm. I'm not sure if my girls would be rested enough for BBB after staying up late for Fantasmic.

Chef Kearns said:
We are also have dinner at the Aloha Show on Wed night. I have us signed up for Fantasmic on Friday night, but I might change it to Chef Mickey because we do the BBB the next morning and the Fantasmic show doesn't start until 9pm. I'm not sure if my girls would be rested enough for BBB after staying up late for Fantasmic.

If you are going to change to Chef Mickey you better try now, it sells out very fast.

Krystal, Thank you for the information, but I still don't know how much it costs to extend my trip another night... I know that we can do so when we make the reservations but I don't know the cost. I don't need a second room just another night...

It should be the same as the 2nd room rates. The discounted rate will also be honored for seven days before & after.

Any extra reservations really need to be made now -- I know when I talked to the people at Disney they said for Chef Mickey and Cinderella Castle reservations need to be made 180 days before. So....that means ASAP. :)

Chef Kearns said:

First trip with PC & to Disney. How do we find out what events are avail. and get signed up for them?

This is our first trip to Disney, too. When my friends found out we were going to kept telling me all of the stuff we HAD to do once we got there. That's how I found out about the Cinderella thing. I visited some of the blog things others have posted on here then searched Disney's site for a bit. You almost have to go back 5-10 more times just to eat at all of the fantastic restuarants!

If you want to find out about all the events, etc. you can go to Disney's website. I bought the book "PassPorters Disney World 2010" and it is fabulous. Also, seach threads on here about Disney -- lots of great information from other Cheffers! :)

1. How long are you planning on staying in Florida?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, my job does not require me to permanently reside in Florida. However, I am committed to serving our customers and fulfilling my duties as a Pampered Chef consultant for as long as possible.

2. Is Florida your permanent residence?

While I do love the sunny weather and beautiful beaches in Florida, my permanent residence is actually in [insert current state/city]. However, I am more than happy to travel and work in Florida for as long as needed.

3. Will you be relocating to Florida permanently?

At this time, there are no plans for me to permanently relocate to Florida. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always open to new opportunities and will consider any potential relocation in the future.

4. How often do you travel to Florida for work?

The frequency of my travels to Florida for work depends on the needs of our customers and the demand for Pampered Chef products in the area. Rest assured, I am always available to help and will make the necessary arrangements to travel to Florida as needed.

5. Do you have a set time frame for how long you will be in Florida?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, my schedule and location may change from time to time to better serve our customers and meet the needs of the business. Therefore, I do not have a set time frame for how long I will be in Florida. However, I am committed to making a positive impact and providing exceptional service during my time here.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies