1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long are you planning on staying in Flordia?

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

Just booked my airfare to Flordia! I just wanted confirmation that I really earned Level 2 Disney! I am still in awe! I was just wondering how much you all paid for airfare and how long you were staying? I was pretty happy paying $215 each on Air Tran out of a tiny airport in Iowa. Then we are staying from Friday the 11th to Friday the 18th. I am extending the hopper passes for 6 days. After the company pays the first 3 days, it will only be $50 ish for an additional 3 days!! Sweet!! I can't wait! We leave 5 months from yesterday!!!!

Jan 12, 2010
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Ok that means 5 months to diet , ( thank for the time frame )

We are going from a small airport too in Newburg NY we are from Ct 89.00 each way Jet Blue Total $778.00 for all 4 of us we are going on Sat 11th my niece is getting married on the 18th so we have to come home on Weds 16th late at least we will have a tan for the wedding

Jan 12, 2010
  3. gaddischef

gaddischef Member Gold Member

We'll be flying into Tampa on the 10th to see my BIL, then hoping he drives us to Disney on the 12th -- leaving hopefully 17th/18th. Can't wait!! I definitely need to watching the calories and exercising more!! Lots of walking involved so I need to get in shape now!

Jan 12, 2010
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

We will be checking out on the 19th. My daughters are going to get to cap off their Disney experience with the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and lunch at Cinderella's castle. They are going to LOVE that!! They'll probably be so totally worn out by then. LOL!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    Jan 12, 2010
  5. gaddischef

We're doing the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and Cinderella's castle on Monday the 14th! My son is getting a pirate makeover too! I think this will be great! I signed him up for lunch at Cinderella Castle too so he may not be too excited about that one! LOL.... Anyone else have any "extras" they are doing?

Jan 13, 2010
  6. KimberleePowell

KimberleePowell Member

When will we find out how much it costs to add an extra an extra night at the resorts that we are staying at? Is it posted on CC somewhere and I am missing it? Any information would be most helpful...

7. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

It's on CC. Let me find it.

8. crystalscookingnow

In the things to know under Celebrate the Magic (Consultant Incentives).

9. Chef Kearns

We are also have dinner at the Aloha Show on Wed night. I have us signed up for Fantasmic on Friday night, but I might change it to Chef Mickey because we do the BBB the next morning and the Fantasmic show doesn't start until 9pm. I'm not sure if my girls would be rested enough for BBB after staying up late for Fantasmic.

Jan 14, 2010
  10. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

If you are going to change to Chef Mickey you better try now, it sells out very fast.

11. KimberleePowell

KimberleePowell Member

Krystal, Thank you for the information, but I still don't know how much it costs to extend my trip another night... I know that we can do so when we make the reservations but I don't know the cost. I don't need a second room just another night...

12. crystalscookingnow

It should be the same as the 2nd room rates. The discounted rate will also be honored for seven days before & after.

13. gaddischef

Any extra reservations really need to be made now -- I know when I talked to the people at Disney they said for Chef Mickey and Cinderella Castle reservations need to be made 180 days before. So....that means ASAP. :)

Jan 14, 2010
  14. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

First trip with PC & to Disney. How do we find out what events are avail. and get signed up for them?

Jan 14, 2010
  15. Chef Kearns

This is our first trip to Disney, too. When my friends found out we were going to kept telling me all of the stuff we HAD to do once we got there. That's how I found out about the Cinderella thing. I visited some of the blog things others have posted on here then searched Disney's site for a bit. You almost have to go back 5-10 more times just to eat at all of the fantastic restuarants!

Jan 14, 2010
  16. gaddischef

If you want to find out about all the events, etc. you can go to Disney's website. I bought the book "PassPorters Disney World 2010" and it is fabulous. Also, seach threads on here about Disney -- lots of great information from other Cheffers! :)

Jan 15, 2010
Have something to add?