• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Consultants in the Southern Illinois Area?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern Illinois, you can visit the website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. They are also available to host parties and offer special promotions. You can also become a consultant yourself and get help with recipes and cooking tips from the knowledgeable consultants.
nene960
Are there any consultants in the Southern Illinois area that would be interested in doing a 10 day booth at a HUGE fair with me and a couple other team members? The dates are August 27th-September 6th.

how southern are we talking? Southern IL covers a large area. What town is it in?

It is in DuQuoin

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern Illinois?

To find a consultant in Southern Illinois, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area.

2. Can I host a party with a consultant in Southern Illinois?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants in Southern Illinois are always happy to host parties and share our amazing products with you and your friends.

3. Are there any special offers or promotions available with a consultant in Southern Illinois?

Our consultants in Southern Illinois often have special offers and promotions that they can share with you. Be sure to ask them about any current deals when booking your party or making a purchase.

4. Can I become a consultant in Southern Illinois?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team of consultants in Southern Illinois. You can visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant or reach out to a current consultant for more information.

5. Can a consultant in Southern Illinois help me with recipes and cooking tips?

Yes, our consultants in Southern Illinois are well-trained and knowledgeable about our products and can provide you with helpful tips and recipes for using them. They are always happy to assist you in making the most out of your Pampered Chef purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies