• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for South Dakota Consultants

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota, you can sign up on their website or contact a local consultant for more information. The requirements include being 18 years old, having a valid social security number, and being a legal resident of the US. It costs $109 to become a consultant and there are no monthly quotas or sales requirements. Support and training resources are available, including online training, access to a consultant community, and support from a local team leader.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey fellow consultants!
I have a friend who just contacted me this morning and is in need of a consultant for an event in the Mitchell area. She is hoping they can set up a booth for a few hours at an event as a fundraiser...she didn't give me much info yet because she just found out about it. Anyone know of any of our fellow cheffer's who live in that area?
Thanks!

I live in SD when is the event?

Close enough to Mitchell that it'd be doable for you? It's next week sometime. Can I give your email address to my friend who knows more about it then me?

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota, you can sign up on our website or contact a local consultant for more information. We also have a "Join Us" tab on our website where you can learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant and the steps to get started.

2. What are the requirements to become a consultant in South Dakota?

The requirements to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota include being at least 18 years old, having a valid social security number, and being a legal resident of the United States. You also need to have a passion for cooking and be willing to share our products with others.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota?

It costs $109 to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in South Dakota. This includes your starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and products to get started, as well as access to our online training and support resources.

4. Are there any monthly quotas or sales requirements for consultants in South Dakota?

No, there are no monthly quotas or sales requirements for consultants in South Dakota. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and schedule, and there is no pressure to meet certain sales goals. We also offer incentives and rewards for top-performing consultants.

5. What kind of support and training is available for consultants in South Dakota?

We offer a variety of support and training resources for consultants in South Dakota. This includes online training, access to our consultant community, and support from your local team leader. We also provide marketing materials and tips to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Traci loves tocook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies