• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Consultants in the St. George, Utah Area??

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in the St. George, Utah area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website by entering your zip code. You can also host a party with a consultant in the area, either in-person or virtually. There are often events and cooking classes held by consultants in St. George, and if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can visit their website and click on the "Join Us" tab. Finally, you can order Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in St. George, Utah.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a girl (on another forum I am a part of) asking if anyone knew of a consultant in the St. George, Utah area. She has gone to the website and submitted her info to have a consultant contact her, but she wasn't impressed with who she got, and is looking for someone else.

If you live in or close to this area please let me know and give me your email so I can get it to this girl. She is interested in hosting a cooking show.

Thanks

ha ha... too funny I just started a thread to see who are our neighbors and cases like this would help to know who our neighbors are I bet. LOL

Sent you a PM! :D

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the St. George, Utah area?

To find a consultant in St. George, Utah, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in St. George, Utah?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in the St. George, Utah area. Our consultants are available for in-person or virtual parties, making it easy and convenient for you and your guests.

3. Are there any upcoming Pampered Chef events or cooking classes in St. George, Utah?

Yes, our consultants in St. George, Utah often hold events and cooking classes for their customers. You can check our "Find a Consultant" tool or reach out to a consultant directly to inquire about any upcoming events.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the St. George, Utah area?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant in St. George, Utah, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the consultant opportunity and sign up to become a consultant through a current consultant.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in St. George, Utah?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in the St. George, Utah area. Our consultants are happy to assist you with any product orders or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • nicolespcshows