• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants/Directors in Germany

In summary, Stephanie Boyd from this board is a PC Consultant that lives in Germany and is having a difficult time with her new relocation. She is interested in hooking up with other consultants and sharing ideas, but she is new to the field and doesn't know anyone in the area she lives in. If anyone is over there and would be able to at least make contact with her, please let Stephanie know.
nicolespcshows
All,
I have a recruit that just relocated to Germany and she is having a difficult time. She is now inactive due to the move and she is having a tough time getting the ball rolling. She is interested in hooking up with other consultants and sharing ideas. She is a new consultant (only been with the company a few months), then she moved to Germany, and now she knows no one in the area she lives in. If anyone is over there and would be able to at least make contact with her please let me know. Thanks in advance,

Stephanie Boyd from this board is a PC Consultant that lives in Germany. You might try emailling her. She's super nice.

Awwww DZ you are too kind!!! It took me a while to get to this thread, but I am here!!!

Nicole, is your recruit military or married to the military??? I assume that's why she's here. If it's not, I can't really help. There are lots of us on this board who are military wives. PamperedChefDebi is in the Ramstein area too, she has a cluster here. I don't have the hospitality group here but with people like you guys online I don't know if I need it!!! :D

Feel free to give your recruit my email address, [email protected], if she would like to contact me. If she isn't in the Ramstein area, I am at least closer than you are! Be sure to share this site with her!! Maybe sponsor her in and pay for her first year membership, this site is my biggest 'little secret'!!

Stephanie,
She is in the military and married to military and yes, they are at Ramstein. I was there for 4 years so I am trying to give her tips on how to find people to do shows...but, I didn't do Pampered Chef at that time so I don't have first hand knowledge of how hard it really is. I passed on your e-mail so hopefully she will be contacting you. Thanks for your reply!:)

We have an awesome group with a fantastic Director! We could definitely offer her hospitality! I actually live in Housing on Vogelweh but my husband works on Ramstein. Please encourage her to shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) or give me a call (0631-350-8313).

Thanks!!

Debi,
Thanks for your reply. I have forwarded your information on to Faye. Hopefully she will be calling you. I have also suggested that she get on this board because it has helped me a lot...even though I just lurk most of the time and don't post a lot. Have a great evening!

Related to Consultants/Directors in Germany

What is the role of a consultant/director in Germany?

A consultant/director in Germany is a representative of Pampered Chef who sells products and hosts cooking parties in order to promote the brand and make sales. They are responsible for managing their own business and building relationships with customers.

How do I become a consultant/director in Germany?

To become a consultant/director in Germany, you must first sign up on the Pampered Chef website and purchase a starter kit. You will then receive training and support from the company to help you get started. You will also need to comply with any local business regulations and obtain any necessary permits.

What are the benefits of being a consultant/director in Germany?

As a consultant/director in Germany, you have the ability to earn a commission on your sales and build your own business. You also have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives from the company, as well as receive discounts on products for personal use.

What are the requirements to maintain my status as a consultant/director in Germany?

To maintain your status as a consultant/director in Germany, you must meet certain sales goals and actively participate in training and company events. You must also comply with all company policies and regulations.

Can I host parties and sell products outside of Germany as a consultant/director?

Yes, as a consultant/director in Germany, you have the ability to host parties and sell products internationally. However, you must comply with any local business regulations and obtain any necessary permits in the country where you plan to operate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies