• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Know of Any Asheville, Nc Directors?

In summary, to become an Asheville, NC Director for Pampered Chef, one must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license, have a passion for cooking and hosting parties, and possess strong leadership skills. The main responsibilities of an Asheville, NC Director include recruiting and training consultants, managing and supporting a team, and promoting and selling products through home parties and events. To apply, individuals can visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out an application. Resources and support available for Directors include training, mentorship, and tools for success. Benefits of being an Asheville, NC Director include the opportunity to build a business, earn a generous income, receive discounts on products, and enjoy flexible work hours while making a positive impact on others through
My recruit has a recruit in Asheville, NC and we're having a very difficult time finding her a hospitality director. (HO hasn't been able to find anything, and my director's in DE). If anyone knows of anyone there, I would appreciate it!

I lived just 40 miles east of Asheville. My director was in Morganton which would be around 55 miles east of Asheville. Let me know if you need her info.

I live in Burke County, about 1 hour from Asheville and am a Director. Morganton is about 20 minutes from me so if the director in Morganton doesn't work out, I'd be happy to help.

What zip code would that be? She's looking for 28806 or 28804.

Related to Know of Any Asheville, Nc Directors?

What qualifications are needed to become an Asheville, NC Director?

To become an Asheville, NC Director for Pampered Chef, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license. You also need to have a passion for cooking and hosting parties, as well as the ability to lead and motivate a team.

What are the responsibilities of an Asheville, NC Director?

As an Asheville, NC Director, your main responsibilities include recruiting and training new consultants, managing and supporting your team of consultants, and promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through home parties and events. You will also be responsible for meeting sales goals and maintaining a positive brand image.

How do I apply to become an Asheville, NC Director?

To apply to become an Asheville, NC Director, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can fill out an application and a consultant will contact you to discuss the next steps in the process.

What support and resources are available for Asheville, NC Directors?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for its Asheville, NC Directors. This includes training and development programs, access to a network of experienced Directors for mentorship, and various tools and materials to help you succeed in your role.

What are the benefits of being an Asheville, NC Director for Pampered Chef?

As an Asheville, NC Director, you have the opportunity to build your own business and be your own boss. You can also earn a generous income, receive discounts on Pampered Chef products, and enjoy flexible work hours. Additionally, you will have the chance to meet new people and make a positive impact on their lives through cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD