• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants in the Gr Mich Area - Help?

In summary, Jean asks if anyone in the Grand Rapids area would be willing to let her watch one of their shows, and three consultants in her cluster say they would be happy to do so. Jean then asks if anyone in the Detroit area would be willing to let her watch one of their shows, and two consultants say they would be happy to do so. Jean also asks if anyone in the Grand Rapids area would be willing to let her watch one of their shows, and one consultant says she would be happy to do so.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey all!

I'm trying to restart my business, and take it much more than a hobby. I don't have a lot of experience doing shows for people other than my family, who is fortunately very forgiving.

In other words, I'm not very good at shows.

Would anyone in the Grand Rapids area be willing to let me just watch one of your shows?

(Is that even kosher to ask???)

Jean

Hey Jean!

you are welcome to come to one of my shows! My show tomorrow is in Muskegon though!
Thursday, my show is in Zeeland........
Next Thursday (18th) one in Grandville, Saturday morning (20th) is in Hudsonville,....the rest in Oct are in Grand Haven, Holland, and Hamilton.

I seem to travel to the Coast alot for shows!
Let me know what dates might work for you.

Becky!

Thanks a ton!

The one next Thursday should be good. PM and let me know where.

(And I don't mind driving....I once went to West Virginia for 6 hours for a Halloween party :)

Jean

Hi Jean
If you are still in touch with your director she should be able to let you go to one of her shows I know when I started my director told me that I had to go to see what the business was all about I am also asking other consultants in my cluster to see what they do at their shows and tag along with them to get new & fresh ideas it's nothing to be kosher about my director is very helpful when I need pointers and I always tell myslef this business is what helps me put food on the table for my family so I strive to make the best out of it and I just become a memeber to to this web site and there are so many ideas on here for flyers and answears to questions I have sometimes. But talk to your director and she could hook you up with someone from your cluster.

Hi!

I think my director gave up on me when I went inactive the second time. :) I haven't heard from her in a while - not sure I even have her email address still. But excellent idea...I'll try to get ahold of her!

Jean

Jean DeVries said:
(And I don't mind driving....I once went to West Virginia for 6 hours for a Halloween party :)
Now, THAT'S scary!

Jean, I'm in the Detroit area... have shows the next 3 Tuesdays. You're more than welcome to come. I know it's a trek for you, but you said you didn't mind driving. ;)

Thanks for the offer Ann!

Unfortunately, Tuesdays are really bad days for me. I have a Girl Scout troop that meets on Tuesdays. And I KNOW you don't want them there :)

Jean

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now, THAT'S scary!

Yeah, that was before really expensive gas.

It's just one thing on a long list of stoopid things I've done for a boy.....

Um- yeah. Thanks for not bringing the scouts. :) I called one host last night to coach, and actually remembered to tell her that, due to the sharp nature of many of our products, children are not invited.

We have a fewConsultants in our cluster in Grand Rapids.

I can put you in touch with them if you would like. Pm me if your would.

chefann said:
Um- yeah. Thanks for not bringing the scouts. :) I called one host last night to coach, and actually remembered to tell her that, due to the sharp nature of many of our products, children are not invited.

Heehee. That's funny. Yeah, troop 2972 is not only not allowed around sharp kitchen tools, they have also been banned from fire, paint, heavy machinery, small rodents/reptiles, and anything that looks like it could poke an eye out.

Oh, and anything that rhymes with peanut butter.

Well! You don't let them have ANY fun, do you?

At least they use the bathroom.

Don't even go there!

Ha! I crack myself up!

Jean DeVries said:
Yeah, that was before really expensive gas.

It's just one thing on a long list of stoopid things I've done for a boy.....
When love is involved, all logic goes out the window.

Another thread, successfully hijacked by the Ann and KG show! :D

Jean will stand on her head to set us up!

It's because you two are so da*&ed entertaining.

If you were boring ole' stuffy's, I wouldn't bother :)

chefann said:
Well! You don't let them have ANY fun, do you?

Believe me. These weren't rules that were made proactively :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When love is involved, all logic goes out the window.

Mine has not only flown out the window, it has circumnavigated the globe.

Twice.

Jean DeVries said:
Believe me. These weren't rules that were made proactively :D
That much, I figured. :)

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, you can start by visiting our website and filling out the online application. Once your application is approved, you will receive a consultant kit with everything you need to get started, including training materials and product samples.

2. What is the earning potential for consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

The earning potential for Pampered Chef consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area varies depending on your sales and team building efforts. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for meeting certain goals. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the higher your earnings can be.

3. Are there any requirements or quotas for consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

There are no specific requirements or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. However, we do encourage consultants to hold at least four cooking shows per month to maximize their earnings potential. We also offer ongoing training and support to help you succeed.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, you can sell our products both online and in person. We provide a customizable website for you to showcase and sell our products to customers. You can also use social media and other online platforms to promote your business.

5. Do I need to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. We offer a just-in-time inventory system where you only order products as you need them for customer orders. This minimizes your upfront costs and eliminates the need for storing inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • legacypc46